Boyd doing well!

McBoyd

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd must surely have earned his place to start against xxxtic on the 27th.... so we can make a judgement then........ until then lets hope he keeps banging them in against the diddy teams like DU and Hivs

We all know he can score against Hamilton.

Haven't learned a single thing about Boyd today.

I knew you'd end up in here :D

I'm becoming increasingly concerned about your football knowledge, following your 'I wouldn't want Wenger at Rangers' outburst <_<

Well, Um, I wouldnt, for a couple of reasons,

1 - Dont fucking like em :harhar:

2 - the actual history of the French at Rangers, god damn they have done well! <cr>

I'm pretty sure that Boyd have had a game this season with JCD that went great, and JCD set him up. ICT springs to mind.

That argument is far too simplistic for me.

Simplistic?

Come on Boab, its been shown, Miller and Boyd play well together, Boyd and Darcheville last week was horrendous, as was it a few other times too.

It's also shown that Miller and JCD worked superbly together against Hibs though, or are we conveniently forgetting that?

Conveniently forgetting their performance together against St. Mirren away?

I'm pretty sure that Boyd have had a game this season with JCD that went great, and JCD set him up. ICT springs to mind.

That argument is far too simplistic for me.

Simplistic?

Come on Boab, its been shown, Miller and Boyd play well together, Boyd and Darcheville last week was horrendous, as was it a few other times too.

It's also shown that Miller and JCD worked superbly together against Hibs though, or are we conveniently forgetting that?

Conveniently forgetting their performance together against St. Mirren away?

:mutley:

Can't be fcuked getting into another Boyd argument but when JCD and Boyd play together it's always JCD that seems to be the one that get's the stick and blame for Boyd not playing that well. In the previous two maches they played together, Darcheville was the more effective.

Anyway, long may Miller and Boyd work well together, long may they continue to stay free of injury, on form, work hard, give 101%, hurt teams and put the ball in the back of the net!

Can't be fcuked getting into another Boyd argument but when JCD and Boyd play together it's always JCD that seems to be the one that get's the stick and blame for Boyd not playing that well. In the previous two maches they played together, Darcheville was the more effective.

Anyway, long may Miller and Boyd work well together, long may they continue to stay free of injury, on form, work hard, give 101%, hurt teams and put the ball in the back of the net!

Nice to see you can back Miller even though you don't like him Muff

Without mentioning any names I would actually say that the people generally "moan" about the things you listed above are among the most knowledgable people on this forum.

I dont remember saying that. :craphead: