Typical Clyde

Thermopylae

I've been listening to the open line for a quarter of an hour and on a day when we scored 7 it's all been negative stuff about how the Bears hate Barry ... I guess timmy is hurting :rolleyes:

Did you hear the 'No Rangers fans have questioned Mendes' performances recently' claim?

Piffle! I'm fighting them off every day on here :lol:

... and no paper in the mhedia room loo ... anything but discuss the SEVEN goals :mutley:

martin mcguire and some other prick were talkin about how Glasgow had great concerts on during the week earlier on, simple minds ? Agenda there. Was only that Big Johnstone cut in with a goal gettin scored that shut the fcukers up. You couldn't make it up. If they can mention one of their own they do it the mental bhastards. mcguire even managed to get that jungle faggot weatherman mentioned sean batty, fcuk his name says it all. martin mcguire must be shaggin him ! :sherlock:

... and no paper in the mhedia room loo ... anything but discuss the SEVEN goals :mutley:

martin mcguire and some other prick were talkin about how Glasgow had great concerts on during the week earlier on, simple minds ? Agenda there. Was only that Big Johnstone cut in with a goal gettin scored that shut the fcukers up. You couldn't make it up. If they can mention one of their own they do it the mental bhastards. mcguire even managed to get that jungle faggot weatherman mentioned sean batty, fcuk his name says it all. martin mcguire must be shaggin him ! :sherlock:

When Chelsea went 2-0, Dj had to say it about 5 times before they shut-up about a second rate band.

ahh they are hurting, just because the tims needed the refs help to beat hamilton and we didnt. We were well on top and leading when we got a penalty unlike celtic who were being played off the park at that time. Unlike them our penalty actually was a penalty and was INSIDE the box not 2 yards outside it. I hope hibs beat celtic today and really rub salt into their wounds because they just cant take it that we hammered hamilton yesterday