gsa is nostradamus

gsa

if you check the thread i started last night i predicted that we would win 6-0 and fans fave krissy krissy boyd would score a hat trick and cretins would be on here talking up wally, fat boydy and their cronies.

mcboyd in particular has proved me correct.

hamilton are a very, very small club and although they have 1 or 2 decent young players they are really a poor team. not even championship standard.

if you guys all get off on watching guys who earn £10,000+ a week and swan around glasgow in bentleys flat track bullying a diddy team of players who earn -£800 a week that's up to you. it won't cloud my thinking.

boyd is fat and shit. yes he get's goals against diddy teams. is that enough? not if we have any ambitionn at all.

walter is out of touch and is driving the club into the ground.

dundee utd are not chelsea. it shows how low we have sunk that we are all dreading a trip to shitty tanadice. we are supposed to be rangers for god's sake!

Guess the whole SPL are diddy teams then eh :rolleyes:

if you have have ever watched an spl game you would know this is more or less true. not really tearing up europe this year are they?

Care to take another dig at our team then, seeing as we have dropped points to near enough all of these teams over the past few years

Well, let's not act as if the SPL is something that it's not.

The fact is, the SPL is a league full of diddy teams.

It just highlights how poor Rangers have been in recent years that these teams have taken points off of us and some of them on a regular basis.

So why take even more digs at our team when we are winning?

GSA was all proud because he said boyd would score a hat trick and people would be praising him, and he has had a go at boyd and those people for their opinions, yet he would be the first on here critisicing boyd if he never scored today, considering he is "expected" to score against diddy teams

I agree that the OP seems to be a bit of a windae licker.

But I just felt I had to comment on the quality of the SPL ;)

yer, that comment can kinda bite me on the arse, it would be good to say the SPL is improving, but it comes down to mentalities of the players a lot of the time

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW you predicted some of us would come on here and praise up Boyd when he scores goals, ARENT YOU AMAZING?

Sweetie for wee johnny? No? Lollipop instead?

I could quite easily predict now when we lose our next game, people will come on here saying "WALTER OUT" etc etc.

Am i amazing too? :craphead: Do i get a sweetie? :D

you are a joke mate. do you ever watch any football other than our games? you are the sort of guy who knows zero about football. you gettin a wee bit excited because your hero boydy scores goals against total shite?

it's because of moronic supporters like you the 'drink together, win together' culture and 'wee barry back in charge' culture prospers at our club. it's because of guys like you that leguen was hounded out and it's because of guys like you that wally and his cronies are here to stay. cheers mate. i hope you enjoy 3 more years of this agricultural football. even if we don't win leagues and get horsed out of europe every year we will still have the glory days of beating killie, caley and hamilton to look forward to.

Jim calls the ambulance service...

Operator - A&E how can I help you ?

Jim - I seem to have a man here with his head stuck firmly up his own arsehole.

Operator - OK don't panic. I know the sight of a man enjoying the taste of his own ring is abhorrent but you must remain calm. He doesn't happen to go by the name of 'gsa' does he ?

Jim - Oddly enough he does.

Operator - We get that a lot, tell him that predicting a Boyd hatrick and a high scoring game against Hamilton doesn't constitute having psychic powers nor does it grant him the licence to act like a condescending cunt.

Jim - Done

:lol: FPSML

if you check the thread i started last night i predicted that we would win 6-0 and fans fave krissy krissy boyd would score a hat trick and cretins would be on here talking up wally, fat boydy and their cronies.

hamilton are a very, very small club and although they have 1 or 2 decent young players they are really a poor team. not even championship standard.

if you guys all get off on watching guys who earn £10,000+ a week and swan around glasgow in bentleys flat track bullying a diddy team of players who earn -£800 a week that's up to you. it won't cloud my thinking.

boyd is fat and shit. yes he get's goals against diddy teams. is that enough? not if we have any ambitionn at all.

dundee utd are not chelsea. it shows how low we have sunk that we are all dreading a trip to shitty tanadice. we are supposed to be rangers for god's sake!

if you have have ever watched an spl game you would know this is more or less true. not really tearing up europe this year are they?

Care to take another dig at our team then, seeing as we have dropped points to near enough all of these teams over the past few years

It just highlights how poor Rangers have been in recent years that these teams have taken points off of us and some of them on a regular basis.

going by your assumptions then we play in a diddy league with diddy teams so in fact we are ourselves a diddy team so have no right to expect that we should be beating all the other diddy teams week in week out?

some window lickers would be hurt by that. guys i don't really think i'm nostradamus. i was making a point that everyone knows boyd score hat-tricks at home agains rubbish teams. it doesn't change anything and you guys coming on here getting all excited about it masks some very real problems rangers have.

and yes mcboyd i'm taking the piss out of you and you are responding in kind but it is just a forum. i'm sure you are a gentle man in the 'real world' .

some window lickers would be hurt by that. guys i don't really think i'm nostradamus. i was making a point that everyone knows boyd score hat-tricks at home agains rubbish teams. it doesn't change anything and you guys coming on here getting all excited about it masks some very real problems rangers have.

and yes mcboyd i'm taking the piss out of you and you are responding in kind but it is just a forum. i'm sure you are a gentle man in the 'real world' .

sounds like boyd scoring hat tricks annoys the f*ck out of you a little bit more

I am a gentleman in the real world, i have a monocle and everything :pipe:

Geography is something that cant be changed , Scotland has a population of 5m people and one city with a population of 700k can boast two world famous clubs is an acheivment in itself, yes the SPL is not the greatest league around but its not as bad as painted, ffs Roy Keane spent 80m on a load of guff sitting on the brink of relegation in the money warped Epl.

going by your assumptions then we play in a diddy league with diddy teams so in fact we are ourselves a diddy team so have no right to expect that we should be beating all the other diddy teams week in week out?

I wouldn't go as far as to say that we are a diddy team, no.

But we've struggled away in recent years, regularly, against the likes of Dundee United, ICT and feckin' Aberdeen.

And we were horsed out of Europe by Hearts reserves.

The only side in the SPL that should be giving us a regular challenge are the monkies across the city.

He's scored 16 before the New Year ya fucking turnip. The likes of Hamilton, Killie etc are part of our league and we have to score aaginst them to win and Boyd almost guaruntees a goal start.

What if the league goes to goal difference at the end? we will thank Boyd for rubbing salt into the wounds of the "rubbish teams" who are in our league.

fair enough mate. i'm glad you call yourself mcboyd. that's not sad at all. not at all.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that we are a diddy team, no.

But we've struggled away in recent years, regularly, against the likes of Dundee United, ICT and feckin' Aberdeen.

And we were horsed out of Europe by Hearts reserves.

The only side in the SPL that should be giving us a regular challenge are the monkies across the city.

you cant have it both ways m8,if we play in a league were the league is full of diddy teams then we must class our own team as diddys too,like you say the only team that should be capable of taking points off us are the tims but they are going on 4 in a row and we are still being beaten or drawing with these so called diddy teams.so in fact we are a diddy team like the rest but at this present time we are the second best diddy team in scotland no?

fair enough mate. i'm glad you call yourself mcboyd. that's not sad at all. not at all.

Now you are mocking my username doh

I was originally Rangers1987.

Then i was going to be Mccoist1987, but was unsure as i was thinking of Boyd1987.

So i became McBoyd 1987.

And GSA? Is that some awe inspiring amazing name?

Oh the sarcasm, my cock is dripping. So what is wrong with it ?

Curator of all names that truthfully dazzle.

Then i was going to be Mccoist1987, but was unsure as i was thinking of Boyd1987.

So i became McBoyd 1987.

calm down kid. you don't need to explain yourself to me. lot's of children give themselves names like their fav player.

So i became McBoyd 1987.

GSA stands for Gob shite Arsehole

So i became McBoyd 1987.

Glasgows silly arse?

So i became McBoyd 1987.

what you explaining to him for? hes a tit fucking slagging ur name now wtf? whats next his da is bigger than yours?

once again....get him telt mcboyd

calm down kid. you don't need to explain yourself to me. lot's of children give themselves names like their fav player.

doh You really are the idiot here, if that is the best you can muster up it is indeed YOU that is acting childish.

If you have an opinion, debate it, don't just get all aggressive and call anyone idiots that don't agree with you.

So i became McBoyd 1987.

I'm hungry. Where's my Farley's rusks ? :rolleyes::lol:

calm down lads. were all friends here. We all support the same team and want them to do well. some people have odd ways of expressing that, such as being pissed off at people for praising players who score shitloads of goals. but we all mean well.

:craphead:;) :unionflag:

is that the same nickname as a knobjockey you never predicted theyre goal

i didn't want to look arrogant.

I very much doubt you look anything other than stupid , a win is a win and the matter of the win no matter the opposition will indeed give confidence to some of the players who have been struggling of late