The Title Race / Dundee Utd, Hibs and Celtic

kasabian101

With the team that we have at the moment I believe we will win the title. The dropped points and lackluster performances in recent weeks have seen all of us had running battles ( arguments/debates) with the tims in work or down the pub. When your having a debate just remember that theres another bear having one at the same time!

I think our poor form of recent has hurt us because it was unexpected. The game against Dundee Utd has some similarities to the 4-0 game against Hearts last season. If we won that game we were in with a real chance of winning the title. I think on Saturday we will see that this Rangers team are definitely capable of wining the league .

They claim to have had injuries. U will see Strachen mutter it at every press conference. As you all know our first team line up has very rarely stayed the same this season and I would seriously doubt that we have played the same team 3 games in a row. Miller has been missing in a good number of games. Ferguson is just back from long term injury, Davis has had family troubles and the new boys need time to settle.

We have had a difficult fixture list having to play so many away games. Celtic still have to come to Ibrox and the Refs have had some terrible displays when been involved in our games. I usually don't blame refs but who can forget Beasley goal in Aberdeen ( still raging with that one!)

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE DRAW IS FOR THE CIS CUP?