Niguez, my dream debut

Chef

At least Edu admits he's struggling, he's still got time on his hands

Exactly - I see that as a good sign, believe it or not. Not too proud to admit it, and knows what he has to work on. Whether or not it works out for him, only time will tell, but I'm hoping he does well. Hopefully DMB can adapt too, as I still feel he has a lot to offer.

As for Aaron, great to see him finally take the pitch and do so with confidence - I've no doubts he'll be a great signing for us. Also kudos to wee Nacho for helping make the transition smoother for him. :rangers:

I don't really see Edu admitting that he's having trouble adapting as a bad sign. He's never played in a league like the SPL, so its going to take time to adapt to the playing style. He has the traits to succeed, he just needs to work hard to speed up the process.

This bit interests me:

“Nacho had always told me to gamble and send in crosses because there would always be people there to finish them off — and if they weren’t then it would be their fault, not mine."

1) Why is a player telling him this and not the coaching staff. Explains a lot to me.

2) Why does no-one tell Charlie Adam this, or does he mis-interpret "send in crosses" as "send the ball right over the box and out for a shy on the other side"

Great article from the wee man and as previously stated, noone has made this position work so give him a run of 10 games and take it from there.

(tu)

You're clutching at straws. Any excuse to have a go at the management.

Players are always giving each other advice. It's not as if he's complaining that nobody is coaching him