Spiers excels himself...

D'Artagnan

It has been pointed out, with a germ of truth to it, that a group of Rangers fans lie awake at night nursing their hatred of the Celtic goalkeeper, and that Boruc’s life in Glasgow is not the easiest. Yet no end of this type of earnest sympathy for the player can justify his self-willed decline. Today Boruc is proving to be the master of his own downfall.

Irony alert! This from a fud who lays awake at night, nursing his hatred of Rangers.

an interviewer was keen to ask him about his allegiance to the Christian faith. “Do you actually go to church?” the interviewer asked Boruc. “Yes, yes,” came the blithe reply. Out of genuine interest the interviewer continued by asking Boruc: “Really? Which one?” At this point the bold Artur’s diction became muffled and unclear as he blurted something about “that one . . . you know . . . over there.”

This is the bit i find the funniest. the holy goalie obviously doesnt go anywhere near a church

an interviewer was keen to ask him about his allegiance to the Christian faith. “Do you actually go to church?” the interviewer asked Boruc. “Yes, yes,” came the blithe reply. Out of genuine interest the interviewer continued by asking Boruc: “Really? Which one?” At this point the bold Artur’s diction became muffled and unclear as he blurted something about “that one . . . you know . . . over there.”

This is the bit i find the funniest. the holy goalie obviously doesnt go anywhere near a church

:lol: Loved that bit as well. Whit a complete fanny.

Guest Andypendek
I'm away to my bed after spending all night outside Borats house, shouting obscenities & throwing bricks/dog shit at his windows.

:pipe:

Ah yes, I've read about this, the new, recession-friendly version of 'Grand Designs.'