worst rangers player in last 10 years or from current squad if memory short

broxi51

been a fair few in the last 10 years that have had no right near the sacred first team jersey like svenson, capucho, ostenstad, konterman but i forgive him for that goal, but jeffers the worst i have ever seen.

current squad, toss up of two for me adam or dailly, has to be dailly, how he managed to fool clubs to pay all those transfers fees perplexes me. has always been shit.

Worst for me has to be Jeffers.

Current squad I would say Adam

There have been a frightfully high number of contenders though - probably quite easy to make an XI of them

Letizi

Bernard

Svensson

Konterman

Ross

Adam

Mladenivic

Emerson

Capucho

Vanoli

Jeffers

There have been a frightfully high number of contenders though - probably quite easy to make an XI of them

Letizi

Bernard

Svensson

Konterman

Ross

Adam

Mladenivic

Emerson

Capucho

Vanoli

Jeffers

Surely you are not playing Vanoli as a forward-Are you Walter in disguise?

Letizi

Bernard

Svensson

Konterman

Ross

Adam

Mladenivic

Emerson

Capucho

Vanoli

Jeffers

Surely you are not playing Vanoli as a forward-Are you Walter in disguise?

LOL - yeah - playing the infamous 4-5-1!!

Would replace him with Seeeeeeeeebo then

Worst defender, without a doubt for me was Svensson. The first time i saw him play for us in the friendly against Boro ( i think), i knew he wasnt going to cut it in the SPL.Couldnt tackle, head , pass.... Notable mention to Mo Ross.

Worst forward ive seen was Ostentad. Truly woeful. Jeffers a close second.

No midfielders are springing to mind right now for me, although i know there have been some shockers.

Maxwell

Broadfoot

Bernard

Konterman

Svensson

Mladenovic

McCulloch

Namouchi

Ostenstaad

Jeffers

Sebo

How's that for the worst team ever?

nah, need a few more scots in there to get the balance just right. goo 4-4-2 by dropping konterman for malcom and dropping sebo for dailly then i think we are there

Worst defender, without a doubt for me was Svensson. The first time i saw him play for us in the friendly against Boro ( i think), i knew he wasnt going to cut it in the SPL.Couldnt tackle, head , pass.... Notable mention to Mo Ross.

Worst forward ive seen was Ostentad. Truly woeful. Jeffers a close second.

No midfielders are springing to mind right now for me, although i know there have been some shockers.

emerson was totally absymal given his pedigree

PRODAN

is that based on performences then?

I'm with Fudgie here.....doesnt matter about performances as the fucker never even managed one.....yet still went on to CAPTAIN Romania 3 years later!!!!

Worst buy of Rangers history in my opinion, looking at the build-up to his 'capture', then how the back team supported him through his injury until it was decided he would NEVER play fitba again?????????? then captains Romania????? im sorry.....in my eyes....worst signing EVER!!!!