worst rangers player in last 10 years or from current squad if memory short

broxi51

PRODAN

is that based on performences then?

I'm with Fudgie here.....doesnt matter about performances as the fucker never even managed one.....yet still went on to CAPTAIN Romania 3 years later!!!!

Worst buy of Rangers history in my opinion, looking at the build-up to his 'capture', then how the back team supported him through his injury until it was decided he would NEVER play fitba again?????????? then captains Romania????? im sorry.....in my eyes....worst signing EVER!!!!

Correct think we payed about 4m for him, at least some of the others mentioned here played

PRODAN

I'm with Fudgie here.....doesnt matter about performances as the fucker never even managed one.....yet still went on to CAPTAIN Romania 3 years later!!!!

Worst buy of Rangers history in my opinion, looking at the build-up to his 'capture', then how the back team supported him through his injury until it was decided he would NEVER play fitba again?????????? then captains Romania????? im sorry.....in my eyes....worst signing EVER!!!!

Correct think we payed about 4m for him, at least some of the others mentioned here played

4 million? 2.5

Jeremy Clement

Played less than 20 games and was one of the worst times in rangers history.He never really tried and left with the other crap signing(le guen).

God, these choices get stranger. Clement was an excellent footballer.

Totally agree.

Thought he was a fine player. Would have loved to see a Clement / Mendes / Thomson partnership playing at their full potential.

PRODAN

It's worst player we're looking for, not worst signing (tu)

Capucho, Ostenstad, Jeffers, Sebo, Dailly, the list goes on and on...

PRODAN

the thread is worst player not the worst signing so I will stick to what I said

Jeremy Clement

Played less than 20 games and was one of the worst times in rangers history.He never really tried and left with the other crap signing(le guen).

are all boabs fanny's? seriously.