Team well conscious of importance of game this weekend

good to read they realise the challenge ahead at Tannadice

We know the bigger games are coming ... Tannadice is massive

KRIS BOYD expects Saturday's game at Dundee United to be one of the biggest of Rangers' season.

Craig Levein's side have held Gers to a draw at Ibrox already this term and, of their last eight visits to Tannadice, the Light Blues have left with just one win.

The form on the road has been a cause for concern this season for Walter Smith's men and the Ibrox boss has admitted that he has been frustrated by the lack of consistency.

I think we know the bigger games are coming up now," said Boyd. "The game at Tannadice is a massive one for us and we know it won't be easy, given the way Dundee United performed when they were here a few months back.

whole article

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/displa..._is_massive.php

Cue replies of "Scottish monster munchers spewing to the press again, wish they would shut up" or similar (tu)

I have to say, I like hearing things like this, in fact, for every Rangers story in the paper, it means one less tim one

I wrote us off a good week ago but im starting to change my mind now.

There is signs coming out of Celtic that things are changing. I don't think Gordon Strachan wants to manage Celtic anymore and with his little walk out the other week, its clear things aren't going perfectly to plan. I think its a matter of time before he loses the dressing room this season.

We need to start making this bit of the season count now. Need to get wins on the board because i think Celtic are cracking and Walter must put this across to the players.

if we play like we did agaist Hamilton, then we'll hammer Utd too. We need to get this Tannadice hoodoo off our back pronto

No better way to show we are serious than to give dundee UTD a good pumping, that said, we simply HAVE to follow it up with wins over hibs and celtic, then, and only then, we can say we have true title credentials for the season

good to read they realise the challenge ahead at Tannadice

We know the bigger games are coming ... Tannadice is massive

KRIS BOYD expects Saturday's game at Dundee United to be one of the biggest of Rangers' season.

Craig Levein's side have held Gers to a draw at Ibrox already this term and, of their last eight visits to Tannadice, the Light Blues have left with just one win.

The form on the road has been a cause for concern this season for Walter Smith's men and the Ibrox boss has admitted that he has been frustrated by the lack of consistency.

I think we know the bigger games are coming up now," said Boyd. "The game at Tannadice is a massive one for us and we know it won't be easy, given the way Dundee United performed when they were here a few months back.

whole article

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/displa..._is_massive.php

I would be happier if the players confined there energies to pitch instead of spewin in the press , less is more as they say , am sick hearing we will do this , this game is this and then we normally go and slip up .

Less talk more action and i will be a happy bear

if we play like we did agaist Hamilton, then we'll hammer Utd too. We need to get this Tannadice hoodoo off our back pronto

No it will take a much better performance. Up until we scores our second and they went down to 10 men, we were rotten.