I am so sick of this pi$h!

rfc_no1fan

Same mistakes over and over and over again....... Does our management team learn? Do they fu*k! Does our players learn? Do they fu*k.

I am so sick of this pish.

After domination the first 25 minutes and taking the lead our team decide to take the foot off the gas and allow Dundee utd back into the game. Dundee Utd were there for the taking, but yet again we fail to kill a game when we are on top.

Straight after half time... Dundee utd come out all guns blazing and what do we do? Start like we are cold and dont get into the game until Dundee Utd have went 2-1 up.

First goal, no pressure on the wide man who is allowed to put in a dangerous cross. If that wasnt bad enough our midfield allowed Wilkie to stroll up from the back, continue he way into the box unmarked.... WTF is going on there? Talk to each other, someone track him or at least let someone know he is coming up to attack.

2nd goal, same sort of area of the park, yet again no pressure on the ball. This time we are ok in the middle with what should have both centre backs picking up and McCulloch or Papac tucking in providing cover and keeping an eye on the runs from deep. However, Weir decides to step forward and pick up the same man as Broadfoot (Why? I dont know) and McCulloch didnt have time to get into a position where Flood wouldnt be a threat.

ITS FU*KING BASIC DEFENDING, WHY CANT WE DO IT?!!!

Now on to substitutes

I said at half time that Walter would bring on 2 substitutes and could predict the order they would come on (Lafferty, then Novo). I also knew that left midfield (McCulloch) would be sacrificed along with one of the strikers (Miller) Although it doesnt matter who is in these positions. Once Dundee Utd took the lead, I also predicted that Walter would wait until after the hour mark before making that change. Now come on to fuck Walter!!!! If I can predict your tactics, game plan and substitutions..... Craig Levien can do it as well

Your holding us back instead of taking us forward.

Same mistakes over and over and over again....... Does our management team learn? Do they fu*k! Does our players learn? Do they fu*k.

After domination the first 25 minutes and taking the lead our team decide to take the foot off the gas and allow Dundee utd back into the game. Dundee Utd were there for the taking, but yet again we fail to kill a game when we are on top.

Straight after half time... Dundee utd come out all guns blazing and what do we do? Start like we are cold and dont get into the game until Dundee Utd have went 2-1 up.

First goal, no pressure on the wide man who is allowed to put in a dangerous cross. If that wasnt bad enough our midfield allowed Wilkie to stroll up from the back, continue he way into the box unmarked.... WTF is going on there? Talk to each other, someone track him or at least let someone know he is coming up to attack.

2nd goal, same sort of are of the park, yet again no pressure on the ball. This time we are ok in the middle with what should have both centre backs picking up and McCulloch or Papac tucking in providing cover and keeping an eye on the runs from deep. However, Weir decides to step forward and pick up the same man as Broadfoot (Why? I dont know) and McCulloch didnt have time to get into a position where Flood wouldnt be a threat.

Now on to substitutes

I said at half time that Walter would bring on 2 substitutes and could predict the order they would come on (Lafferty, then Novo). I also knew that left midfield (McCulloch) would be sacrificed along with one of the strikers (Miller) Although it doesnt matter who is in these positions. Once Dundee Utd took the lead, I also predicted that Walter would wait until after the hour mark before making that change. Now come on to fuck Walter!!!! If I can predict your tactics, game plan and substitutions..... Craig Levien can do it as well

(tu)

2nd goal, same sort of area of the park, yet again no pressure on the ball. This time we are ok in the middle with what should have both centre backs picking up and McCulloch or Papac tucking in providing cover and keeping an eye on the runs from deep. However, Weir decides to step forward and pick up the same man as Broadfoot (Why? I dont know) and McCulloch didnt have time to get into a position where Flood wouldnt be a threat.

Now on to substitutes

well said (tu)

2nd goal, same sort of are of the park, yet again no pressure on the ball. This time we are ok in the middle with what should have both centre backs picking up and McCulloch or Papac tucking in providing cover and keeping an eye on the runs from deep. However, Weir decides to step forward and pick up the same man as Broadfoot (Why? I dont know) and McCulloch didnt have time to get into a position where Flood wouldnt be a threat.

Now on to substitutes

(tu)

(tu)

This is all true.

We play teams off the park with the ball on the ground for 30 mins, then resort to long ball for the next 30.

The whole situation with the subs is amateur, rfc_no1fan has predicted almost evey sub (and time of sub) this season.

The substitution situation is indeed laughable. I was discussing the "Novo spark card" with my mate yesterday and i actually predicted the time he would come on at.

I'd love a manager who could actually change his tactical system to outfox his opposite number, rather than just go with like for like changes to "freshen things up".

Why Miller was took off i'll never know.

The substitution situation is indeed laughable. I was discussing the "Novo spark card" with my mate yesterday and i actually predicted the time he would come on at.

I'd love a manager who could actually change his tactical system to outfox his opposite number, rather than just go with like for like changes to "freshen things up".

Why Miller was took off i'll never know.

Even Walter's staunchest fan would admit that the sheer lack of the 'surprise element' in his subs oft prove a severe handicap to the team.

Well in the 1st half we r in complete control nd unlucky 2 b only goin in a goal up

But wat i wid like 2 no is wat the fuk did smith say 2 them at half time because wateva it was it was alot of pish cause smith is a shit manager,he came in and steadied the boat but now it is time he got himself 2 fuk

W.A.T.P

:unionflag:

post-10257-1229270150_thumb.jpg

This is all true.

We play teams off the park with the ball on the ground for 30 mins, then resort to long ball for the next 30.

The whole situation with the subs is amateur, rfc_no1fan has predicted almost evey sub (and time of sub) this season.

Err.. that would be the 2 substitutes who came on and combined to level the score - real shit substitutions that !! (NOT!)

The substitutions and substitutes. nor timing of such played any part in us going 2-1 behind - now our defence and the Davis / Whittiker combination on the right (whom allowed the crosses) and the keeper/CB's who did nothing to prevent the goals - different matter!

Long ball tactic :anguish:

Kris Boyd (6ft 1") + Kenny Miller (5ft 10") vs Lee Wilkie (6ft 4") + Gary Kenneth (6ft 4")

Boyd was 5'8 when he jumped yesterday.

Was going to post that.

Its not just a height disadvantage

When Boyd jumps he becomes smaller and when Wilkie and Kenneth jump, they get at least 2 ft in the air

Its not even a fair contest

This is all true.

Err.. that would be the 2 substitutes who came on and combined to level the score - real shit substitutions that !! (NOT!)

The substitutions and substitutes. nor timing of such played any part in us going 2-1 behind - now our defence and the Davis / Whittiker combination on the right (whom allowed the crosses) and the keeper/CB's who did nothing to prevent the goals - different matter!

It worked yesterday, I was more criticising the fact that we can all guess who's coming on and off, along with the exact minute of both.

This is all true.

It worked yesterday, I was more criticising the fact that we can all guess who's coming on and off, along with the exact minute of both.

I can usually guess the Rangers team (and even the celtic one ) and tactics they will use - I dont see that as a critisism ? so dont see why it should be one with subs?