What do we expect?

gsa

we all expected this to happen, we roll over a diddy team like hamilton at home and folk on here get all excited. today shows how silly they are. it is shocking that we can't beat teams like dundee utd on a regular basis. home or away the ball is round the pitch more or less the same size and the rules the same.

we must all accept that under walter smith and his cronies things will never change. no creativity, no excitment, no youth, no width.

apart from his goal which of course his fan club will point to boyd was disgusting. for a big heavy lump he is such a soft touch, he has no heart at all. rather than punching his own massive weight he punches beasleys weight. his hold up play is atrocious for a supposed top class player. whatever they do at murray park they don't practise their first touch.

apart from his goal which of course his fan club will point to boyd was disgusting. for a big heavy lump he is such a soft touch, he has no heart at all. rather than punching his own massive weight he punches beasleys weight. his hold up play is atrocious for a supposed top class player. whatever they do at murray park they don't practise their first touch.

I hear they practice spelling though :craphead:

I hear they practice spelling though :craphead:

but i wan't them to be good footballers not proof readers...?

we all expected this to happen, we roll over a diddy team like hamilton at home and folk on here get all excited. today shows how silly they are. it is shocking that we can't beat teams like dundee utd on a regular basis. home or away the ball is round the pitch more or less the same size and the rules the same.

we must all accept that under walter smith and his cronies things will never change. no creativity, no excitment, no youth, no width.

You sound like you would rather Boyd not score so you can slag him more. The performance against Hamilton was good, but I don't think anybody on the board got carried away, they knew it was only against Hamilton, and nearly everybody said that away to Dundee Utd. would be one of the tougher games of the campaign.

Some bears like gsa are at at their most high when the RFC drop points. It feeds their manic depressive attitude to how they think life revolves around them. Any true Bear knew today would be one of our toughest gemes, and thus approached it accordily.

Fuck, this threads title should've been 'I'm chuffed we lost 2points, I can bitch about a team I claim to support'. gsa, you're a dick.