big Amo in the Record.

polar bear

I love to hear ex-players say stuff like that about their time at Rangers. Arthur Numan was quite vocal with his support for us on Offside last week. Anyone see that? :)

he was very funny.

I liked the bit where he has to do the music quiz and the last song they did was "Youll never walk alone" and all the Celtic fans went mental cheering.

Next minute Numan says "Yeah, but we are still Simply the Best" lol

The rangers fans loved it, I near fell off the couch lol

I love to hear ex-players say stuff like that about their time at Rangers. Arthur Numan was quite vocal with his support for us on Offside last week. Anyone see that?  :)

he was very funny.

I liked the bit where he has to do the music quiz and the last song they did was "Youll never walk alone" and all the Celtic fans went mental cheering.

:lol::lol::lol:

great!

I love to hear ex-players say stuff like that about their time at Rangers. Arthur Numan was quite vocal with his support for us on Offside last week. Anyone see that? :)

Still looks fit enough to do a job, what we wouldn't give to have that sort of player in the team now :(

I love to hear ex-players say stuff like that about their time at Rangers. Arthur Numan was quite vocal with his support for us on Offside last week. Anyone see that?? :)

he was very funny.

:lol::lol::lol:

great!

Legend!!!

I love to hear ex-players say stuff like that about their time at Rangers. Arthur Numan was quite vocal with his support for us on Offside last week. Anyone see that?  :)

Still looks fit enough to do a job, what we wouldn't give to have that sort of player in the team now :(

I know. I remember watching him play for Holland in the World Cup after we'd just signed him. He was amazing. I was so excited we had signed a player of that calibre.

Read Numan's book - it is quite clear he is an intellegent & principled man, on more than one occasion he turned down a big money move for football reasons.

Oh yea hes an intelligent guy. Shame how Bain treated him at the end of his contract