Rangers looking at Martin Stranzl

dezrfc1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Aufhauser was a good version of Barry in that team, tbh. They weren't anything like as awful as had been made out. Plus there was a tall, young striker whose name escapes me, a blond dye job.

I think you mean Roman Kienast, he plays for HamKam in Norway.

I'd also be happy if we got Stranzl, he's tall, physically strong, good in the air and can organise a defense - just what we need. Also he seems to be a bit out of favour at Spartak so it's not that unlikely.

Besides, I'd simply love it if we signed an Austrian! :bouncy:

Roman Kienast, is that the guy who was/is(whatever?) on trial at Norwich?

He is Muff.

From what I've heard he had to pull out of the trial after 2 days because of an injury and Norwich want to look at him again once he has recovered.

Kienast doesn't have a great scoring record though, always thought of him as an Austrian Kyle Lafferty

I'd say Kyle Lafferty is a much better player than Kienast.

Kienast has his good moments and he benefits from his height but overall he's very average.

Kienast doesn't have a great scoring record though, always thought of him as an Austrian Kyle Lafferty

Kienast has his good moments and he benefits from his height but overall he's a very average.

Aye, I'd agree with that.

Walter would play Kienast wide right anyway :unsure:

Kienast has his good moments and he benefits from his height but overall he's a very average.

Either that or he'd make him Big Lee's partner at the heart of defense. :ohmy:

Either that or he'd make him Big Lee's partner at the heart of defense. :ohmy:

:lol:

'You're big, you'll dae!'

Besides, I'd simply love it if we signed an Austrian! :bouncy:

I'd happily take Garics, Stranzl, Ivanschitz, Leitgeb, Saumel, Janko, Linz, Payer & even Maierhofer off of their respective clubs hands.

They might not be a great national side, but they have more than a few decent players.

"Rangers looking at Spartak defender"

Walter (looking around)-"Where is he"

Ally (pointing) - "Over there gaffer"

Walter - "Ah right, lets go home now"

me(looking at your comment and thinking) "what a prick" :rolleyes:

The money we make from JCD, Adam, McCulloch and possibly Daily could buy this guy if we already have some dosh lined up for him

Yeah and the Money for Bougherra can Balance the books.

Magic has already played for Rangers and Charlton this season so cannot sign for anyone else.

The money we make from JCD, Adam, McCulloch and possibly Daily could buy this guy if we already have some dosh lined up for him

Magic has already played for Rangers and Charlton this season so cannot sign for anyone else.

He could move if he wanted, it's not like Cousin. Who had already played in a competitive game for both clubs before trying to sign for Fulham.

Marc Janko - on his way to celtc if you believe the tims :lol:

The last one I heard was that they are going to sign Bellamy :lol:

I'd love them to sign Bellend.

Injury prone, massive wages, hefty transfer fee, trouble maker, shitebag(used that word quite a lot tonight)

He could move if he wanted, it's not like Cousin. Who had already played in a competitive game for both clubs before trying to sign for Fulham.

I thought he had already played a competitive game this season for Charlton, still you do tend to know a bit more about players than me Muff.