dezrfc1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marc Janko - on his way to celtc if you believe the tims :lol:

The last one I heard was that they are going to sign Bellamy :lol:

I'd love them to sign Bellend.

Injury prone, massive wages, hefty transfer fee, trouble maker, shitebag(used that word quite a lot tonight)

I've heard it's pretty much a done deal.

A crazy signing if you ask me. He'll be on wages of around 40k p/w and like JVoH, he's a player who misses his fair share of games throughout the course of the season due to injury. Celtic could be paying up to 70k p/w for a very average strikeforce.

That's before you even divulge into his "colourful" off-field antics.

Ricksen needs to come back and give our boys lessons in goading. We could get the cunt sent off every time we played them.

RANGERS signing target Martin Stranzl has cleared the way for a January move to Ibrox.

The 28-year-old Spartak Moscow stopper would be available for around £1million and is now thought to have leapfrogged £3m-rated Sporting Lisbon star Tonel as Gers boss Walter Smith bids to administer a quick-fix to his central defensive woes.

And former Celtic target Stranzl, who has fallen out of the first- team picture at Spartak following a change of management, said: "I am honoured and I would be interested in any move to a club of the stature of Rangers.

"The clubs would have to talk and make an agreement, but Rangers are known to everyone and made the Uefa Cup Final last season so, of course, I would be interested.

"But I want to get my future sorted out as soon as possible and hopefully this will be the case as I am desperate to play regular football again and if it was with Rangers that would be great."

And Stranzl's agent Thomas Boehm has revealed that Gers have made an approach for the 6ft 3 in Austrian centre-back.

He said: "Rangers have approached us about Martin and he is keen to play for one of the top clubs in England or Scotland.

"There is no doubt Martin would be keen on Rangers. He's an international who has all the attributes necessary for the British game."

However, Gers will face competition for Stranzl's signature with Everton, West Ham and Fulham all sweet on the former 1860 Munich and Stuttgart star, who has been capped 51 times for Austria.

Those are the interesting parts of the article, so it seems its up to us to make the offer

RANGERS signing target Martin Stranzl has cleared the way for a January move to Ibrox.

The 28-year-old Spartak Moscow stopper would be available for around £1million and is now thought to have leapfrogged £3m-rated Sporting Lisbon star Tonel as Gers boss Walter Smith bids to administer a quick-fix to his central defensive woes.

And former Celtic target Stranzl, who has fallen out of the first- team picture at Spartak following a change of management, said: "I am honoured and I would be interested in any move to a club of the stature of Rangers.

"The clubs would have to talk and make an agreement, but Rangers are known to everyone and made the Uefa Cup Final last season so, of course, I would be interested.

"But I want to get my future sorted out as soon as possible and hopefully this will be the case as I am desperate to play regular football again and if it was with Rangers that would be great."

And Stranzl's agent Thomas Boehm has revealed that Gers have made an approach for the 6ft 3 in Austrian centre-back.

He said: "Rangers have approached us about Martin and he is keen to play for one of the top clubs in England or Scotland.

"There is no doubt Martin would be keen on Rangers. He's an international who has all the attributes necessary for the British game."

However, Gers will face competition for Stranzl's signature with Everton, West Ham and Fulham all sweet on the former 1860 Munich and Stuttgart star, who has been capped 51 times for Austria.

Those are the interesting parts of the article, so it seems its up to us to make the offer

My thoughts exactly, it's a clear come and get me plea from the player. The ball is now in our court.

Marc Janko - on his way to celtc if you believe the tims :lol:

The last one I heard was that they are going to sign Bellamy :lol:

I'd love them to sign Bellend.

Injury prone, massive wages, hefty transfer fee, trouble maker, shitebag(used that word quite a lot tonight)

I've heard it's pretty much a done deal.

A crazy signing if you ask me. He'll be on wages of around 40k p/w and like JVoH, he's a player who misses his fair share of games throughout the course of the season due to injury. Celtic could be paying up to 70k p/w for a very average strikeforce.

That's before you even divulge into his "colourful" off-field antics.

Ricksen needs to come back and give our boys lessons in goading. We could get the cunt sent off every time we played them.

thats what novo is for one of my mates said his dad played football against him when novo first came over about age 18 and supposedly he is a mouthy wee fucker on the field .Long live NACHO

MARTIN STRANZL has issued a come-and-get-me plea to Rangers boss Walter Smith.

The towering Austrian centre half has fallen out of favour at Spartak Moscow and wants to kickstart his career in Glasgow.

Gers gaffer Smith has been scouring the continent as he looks to bring in a commanding stopper who can toughen up his defence.

He had been keen on a move for Sporting Lisbon defender Tonel, but Gers don’t have the cash to land the £2.3million Portuguese hardman. Instead they have set their sights on 51-times capped Austrian ace Stranzl, who is up for grabs for £1m.

Stranzl — a former Celtic target — last night cleared the way for a January switch.

He revealed: “I am honoured and I would be interested in any move to a club of the stature of Rangers.

“The clubs would have to talk and make an agreement, but Rangers are known to everyone and they made last season’s UEFA Cup Final.

“Of course I would be interested.

“I want to get my future sorted out as soon as possible and hopefully this will be the case.

“I am desperate to play regular football again and if it is with Rangers that would be great.”

Ibrox boss Smith faces a fight for Stranzl’s signature with Everton, West Ham and Fulham all keen on the former 1860 Munich and Stuttgart stopper.

But Stranzl’s agent Thomas Boehm confirmed Gers have already made an approach for the 6ft 3ins defender.

He said: “Rangers have approached us about Martin. He’s keen to play for one of the top clubs in England or Scotland.

“There is no doubt Martin would be keen on Rangers.

“He’s an international who has all the attributes for the British game.”

Meanwhile, Jean-Claude Darcheville was saying his Ibrox goodbyes yesterday as he edges closer to a move to French side Valenciennes.

Also on the move is left-back Stevie Smith, who is set for the Championship.

The 23-year-old has cut a frustrated figure after a serious pelvic injury threatened his career.

Brahim Hemdani, Charlie Adam, Chris Burke, Graeme Smith, DaMarcus Beasley and Christian Dailly are also on the Ibrox hit list

MARTIN STRANZL has issued a come-and-get-me plea to Rangers boss Walter Smith.

The towering Austrian centre half has fallen out of favour at Spartak Moscow and wants to kickstart his career in Glasgow.

Gers gaffer Smith has been scouring the continent as he looks to bring in a commanding stopper who can toughen up his defence.

He had been keen on a move for Sporting Lisbon defender Tonel, but Gers don’t have the cash to land the £2.3million Portuguese hardman. Instead they have set their sights on 51-times capped Austrian ace Stranzl, who is up for grabs for £1m.

Stranzl — a former Celtic target — last night cleared the way for a January switch.

He revealed: “I am honoured and I would be interested in any move to a club of the stature of Rangers.

“The clubs would have to talk and make an agreement, but Rangers are known to everyone and they made last season’s UEFA Cup Final.

“Of course I would be interested.

“I want to get my future sorted out as soon as possible and hopefully this will be the case.

“I am desperate to play regular football again and if it is with Rangers that would be great.”

Ibrox boss Smith faces a fight for Stranzl’s signature with Everton, West Ham and Fulham all keen on the former 1860 Munich and Stuttgart stopper.

But Stranzl’s agent Thomas Boehm confirmed Gers have already made an approach for the 6ft 3ins defender.

He said: “Rangers have approached us about Martin. He’s keen to play for one of the top clubs in England or Scotland.

“There is no doubt Martin would be keen on Rangers.

“He’s an international who has all the attributes for the British game.”

Meanwhile, Jean-Claude Darcheville was saying his Ibrox goodbyes yesterday as he edges closer to a move to French side Valenciennes.

Also on the move is left-back Stevie Smith, who is set for the Championship.

The 23-year-old has cut a frustrated figure after a serious pelvic injury threatened his career.

Brahim Hemdani, Charlie Adam, Chris Burke, Graeme Smith, DaMarcus Beasley and Christian Dailly are also on the Ibrox hit list

I notice that McCulloch is not on that list....makes me laugh how Walter Smith see's him as a footballer..

According to Clyde last night, negotiations are well under way. He'll come on loan with an option to sign a permanent deal in the summer.

Good player.

:rangers: :unionflag:

Really hope that's the case.