Don Cowie talk

Muff

FFS!... On a different note... Elber from Lyon has issued a come get me to the old firm in today's Daily Record...

Never heard of him. The only one I have ever heard of is Geovanni Elber who is now playing in Brazil(fcuk he might even be retired)

Lyon have an Ederson but there is no chance of signing him.

Thats the one im thinking . he used to play for Lyon and is Retired i think.

Must have wrong player :S

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd be better going for Andy Dorman, a player who will never be good enough for Rangers but is twice the player of Cowie.

i'm struggling to see why we would be interested in Cowie <cr>

Scottish.

Pish.

Can play in a few positions.

No technique, all graft.

I heard from two people(both very well respected/known at Tannadice and heavily involved with ARAB trust) that Smith is interested in Scott Robertson and could offer Charlie Adam as part of a deal.

I heard from two people(both very well respected/known at Tannadice and heavily involved with ARAB trust) that Smith is interested in Scott Robertson and could offer Charlie Adam as part of a deal.

He could BE a decent player with a bit of coaching.

Shoulda signed him from Dundee tbh

I've heard that rumour, also heard that Scott Arfield from Falkirk is on the Radar.

The only thing is these are all Midfielders.

I've heard that rumour, also heard that Scott Arfield from Falkirk is on the Radar.

i would take him

He's a decent player(Robertson), can also play in a few positions but we have to do better than that.

But Don Cowie, fcuk me. We have better in our reserves. Would be yet another Alan Gow if it did turn out to be true that we were interested.

i would take him

The thing about Scott Arfield he's 20 so you can see positives in that.

Kevin McDonald is a good player.

We take Kyle Lafferty for £3.5m and Burnley go out and sign Chris Eagles and Kevin McDonald for a combined fee of around £2m.

Robertson is a good Player. id hav him over arfield. I remember him and another young boy cant remember who . ran the midfield against celtic in the cup .

Kevin Mcdonald?

Thats right. signed for Burnley , £500,000 not bad going for him.

"Former Ross County star..." :anguish:

nacho novo - former raith rovers, former dundee star but has been 1 of our best and most vital players in the last few years.

kirk broadfoot - former st mirren, very unpopular with the fans, has great heart and has been consistent in keeping his place in the starting xi over players that many regard as better than him.

kris boyd - former killie star, best goalscorer since super ally and will be a rangers legend

stevie naismith - former killie star, one of highest rated players in scotland

whittaker, thomson, weir, miller etc etc etc

my point is u shouldnt really look at a players team history before criticising. im not defending this decision to go for cowie but he will be free transfer for a not bad young player but imho i wouldnt want to see him here.