Who is fed up of negativity?

barrymorrison1

No to the negativity!

I came here to support Rangers, not to have a go at them!

NO SURRENDER!

Here lies the problem.

At least we are not THEM, WATP, etc, etc.

Wake up mate, we are heading into a football abyss. As someone who lived through the 80's, beleive me, its coming again. What makes it worse is that we will have to watch the scum win it every year, not the sheep or utd to balance it out.

No to the negativity!

NO SURRENDER!

Here lies the problem.

Wake up mate, we are heading into a football abyss. As someone who lived through the 80's, beleive me, its coming again. What makes it worse is that we will have to watch the scum win it every year, not the sheep or utd to balance it out.

sad to admit it, but it's looking like it unless we get our finger out.

i'm heading your way in a few years anyways ,so at least i'm out of the gold fish bowl

We were awfull today - totally unacceptable. I've been converted to e a fan of Broadfoot as a result of his enegry and self recognition of his limitations, but today he made a school boy error in letting his man turn! Whittaker is the worst full back i've seen in long enough, he has no pace, aggression, delivery; can't tackle, cross or stop crosses...maybe harsh but probably £2 million down the drain, i wouldn't have him in my amature team! Ferguson looked a shadow player in the first half and waited till either Smith kicked his arse at half time or got his second wind to remove his finger from his rectum and strated to look like a bit of a player - too little too late imo. Davies or Mendes mom for me - would love too see them play together in centre of midfiled...what you all think?

Also Lafferty, £3million? Fed up hearing he's one for the furture; Rangers can't afford any where £3mil for a future player - waste of money.

Final point - can some one maybe shed some light, why Papac (average defender - nothing more) ends up in the dying minutes when were chasing to salvage a point, as a centre foward? and we leave Lafferty 6ft 5in wide left (who is meant to be cf!) Surelt Smith can see that high balls to against Celtic just don't pay off - although it hurts, but they swept that up all day.

I would have started with prob first 11 that did, maybe not Adam - ?

However would have hooked Fergie t half time, moved Davis inside one and put on Nacho to run a mock wide right; and picked any one with blue eyes from the crowd or Govan road to replace Shittaker!

I would like to always support every Rangers player and manager, however after the first half of the season is now been and gone i must highlight once again how bad Walter is ... think his time will be up at end of the season and not before; like the idea of maybe Phil Brown (Hull)

No to the negativity!

NO SURRENDER!

Here lies the problem.

i'm heading your way in a few years anyways ,so at least i'm out of the gold fish bowl

Its a goldfish bowl here as well, well Brissy is.

You can watch most of the games at the Pig and Whistle, but there can be a bad atmosphere at times, despite some bears that will tell you the RSC is "well quoted", that is not the impression I got the couple of times I was there, especially from the bar staff, who told me to "keep that shite at home" with regards to certain songs.

My friends are a broad church so to speak, Irish (North and South), Welsh, English, kiwi and of course Scots. We tend to just watch the games at one of our flats with a midnight Barbie.

You WILL miss going to the games though, it kills you at times.

shout all you want about we are rangers, it does not win you titles. and you know what some of the new age fans scare me, we have a manager who has not got a clue and should not have been brought back, plus some players who are poor and happy to just pick up their wages. i just pray that ally is not going to be next manager, as it will be to risky if it goes wrong. we cant afford to give poor celtic teams anymore titles, we need a clear out from our owner all the way down. i just hope people come in with money and buy the club, and if not it could take us a long time to recover.

No to the negativity!

NO SURRENDER!

Here lies the problem.

Its a goldfish bowl here as well, well Brissy is.

You can watch most of the games at the Pig and Whistle, but there can be a bad atmosphere at times, despite some bears that will tell you the RSC is "well quoted", that is not the impression I got the couple of times I was there, especially from the bar staff, who told me to "keep that shite at home" with regards to certain songs.

My friends are a broad church so to speak, Irish (North and South), Welsh, English, kiwi and of course Scots. We tend to just watch the games at one of our flats with a midnight Barbie.

You WILL miss going to the games though, it kills you at times.

i went to the P&W on queen street, never knew about the eagle st when i was there.

sure i'll miss it but i'll take the sun most days :lol: