Kirk Broadfoot

macleod1873

No he`s not good enough but what do you expect for he-haw

You didnt get him for nowt............aye there was no transfer fee but there wouldve been a signing on fee and all the wages hes had, IMO at the time him and Gow where only brought to the club to beef up the squad in case of a number of injuries, just so happened we sold Hutton,Whittaker wasnt cutting it and he was brought in to fill a gap and has stayed eversince because Walter,s a numpty.

No he`s not good enough but what do you expect for he-haw

You didnt get him for nowt............aye there was no transfer fee but there wouldve been a signing on fee and all the wages hes had, IMO at the time him and Gow where only brought to the club to beef up the squad in case of a number of injuries, just so happened we sold Hutton,Whittaker wasnt cutting it and he was brought in to fill a gap and has stayed eversince because Walter,s a numpty.

Thats the players term and will always be there transfer fee or not

I think he is absolutely fcuking brutal - nowhere near good enough to be at a club like Rangers.

He doesn't deserve a new deal and should be offloaded with the rest of the dead wood. Unfortunatley he'll probably be rewarded with a new 5 year deal and remain in the team for years to come - a sad indication of where we are.

A trier and a Rangers man means fcuk all to me. If your not good enough then you should not be playing for Rangers.

Sadly far too many don't see it that way.

Exactly how I see it. Folk are far too lenient towards players who try despite not being good enough.

That's the bare minimum I expect from a player.

Sadly, there are players worse than him....and to be worse than Broadfoot and be at a club like Rangers is a complete and utter disgrace!

Whittaker, Adam, McCulloch are all worse.

Broadfoot gives effort - 110%.

Sadly he is not quite good enough.