Kirk Broadfoot

macleod1873

I thought he done well up until the goal, but then McDonald played him like a fiddle.

You don't get tight on McDonald near the box, every body knows that. It was horrific play.

Should the manager have pointed this out or should Broadfoot have known this? That's your prerogative.

Sorry can't accept that. Yes he is an average player and was at fault at the goal but who else do we play? The big man puts in 110% effort in every game he plays and shouldn't be held responsible for the defeat. We done okay defensivley today with what we had but our biggest problem today was our attacking and creativity.

I usually defend him and hope he does well. But for their goal it was school boy. Wrong side of him, Trying to swing a leg around McDonald. Silly defending. And i noticed he had absoultely no confidence at all that game. How many times did he play it back to McGregor ? <cr>

I usually defend him and hope he does well. But for their goal it was school boy. Wrong side of him, Trying to swing a leg around McDonald. Silly defending. And i noticed he had absoultely no confidence at all that game. How many times did he play it back to McGregor ? <cr>

412. I understand they're still at Ibrox and he's just passed back again. Oh, and again...

He is better, more consistent and an all round better player than Papac.

I don't his name getting mentioned... :shifty:

Be fair, the guy is not great, but there are SOOOOOO many others that need out the door before Broadfoot.

He is better, more consistent and an all round better player than Papac.

I don't his name getting mentioned... :shifty:

Be fair, the guy is not great, but there are SOOOOOO many others that need out the door before Broadfoot.

Papac is mince as well

Was awful defending from Broadfoot at the goal. Unfortunately our back 4 picked itself today. We had no other options, and that's the fault of the management really and the way we've gone about rebuilding the squad.

I'm happy to see Broadfoot in at right back, at least in the short term. He's our best option at this time. But at centre back, I just don't have the confidence in him at this level of game. Not yet at least.

Im not going to go mad on Broadfoot that much because its Walter who plays him. He is shite and most likely knows it but if the manager still wants to pick him and play him, then he is hardly going to say no. He is useless. I don't see what he brings to the side. No pace, no position sense at all, clumsy, slow feet. He doesn't sense danger.

A very average player. Should be sold or just gotten rid of because he ain't good enough.

Yes he is but only at right back.

Nah, he has no pace mate. His lack of movement and position sense is bad.

What we need at the moment is width and we need to stretch teams and make the pitch wide. This is why Walter needs to go. He sees the future as keeping it compact and im telling you that is wrong. Teams are going to keep coming to Ibrox and play the same way we are set up tp play. Keep it compact and make sure our forwards have no space to run in behind to latch onto things.

The pitch needs to be made as big as possible and the only way we can do that is by playing wingers and keep moving the ball to the wide positions. Stretch teams at every oppourtunity.

What we need at the moment is width and we need to stretch teams and make the pitch wide. This is why Walter needs to go. He sees the future as keeping it compact and im telling you that is wrong. Teams are going to keep coming to Ibrox and play the same way we are set up tp play. Keep it compact and make sure our forwards have no space to run in behind to latch onto things.

The pitch needs to be made as big as possible and the only way we can do that is by playing wingers and keep moving the ball to the wide positions. Stretch teams at every oppourtunity.

I understand that he's not Hutton but have a wee watch at the last old firm game and his performance against the player of the year McNeedy. He get up and down that line almost as much as Hutton and he can defend on the wing. He fucked up today at CB but I think you're being harsh.

I understand that he's not Hutton but have a wee watch at the last old firm game and his performance against the player of the year McNeedy. He get up and down that line almost as much as Hutton and he can defend on the wing. He fucked up today at CB but I think you're being harsh.

That was one game mate. The league is based over 38 games. I don't think Broadfoot is good enough to put in consistent performances for 38 games. We can't win the title with quality like Broadfoot.

The boys not good enough to be at Rangers,as are others,but this is the level of player we the supporters are going to have to suffer until someone with the balls comes in and changes the club the way David Holmes did in the 80s.