Madjid Bougherra

Muff

If Bougherra want's to go, then let him go. However at this stage I can't see him asking for a move away.

If we recieved a good bid for him, I'd quite happily sell him. Just as long as the money went towards buying at least one CB, preferably two, however I'd settle for one and a loan deal.

But if he goes in January, we must get two CB's in.

monsieur le modérateur il est temps je crois de bannir certains forumistes qui tiennent des propos injurieux à l'encontre des joueurs!!!

je compte sur vous pour remédier à ce probleme!!

ce forum est un lieu ou se rassemble des peres de familles et lire certains propos de telles grossiertés doit etre sanctionner pour le bien de tout le monde!!!!

MERCI

Exactly <cr>

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've said before his sale isn't something I'd cry about. I don't especially rate him.

But he is widely considered an 'asset' so there would be yet another outcry if/when we sell him.

Totally agree with you, he was pish before he came to us and he is still pish and just for the record Davies is another one

I think the general consensus that Bougherra and Davis are such assets is a symptom of the lowering of standards at the club. Sill hope Bougherra stays though.

If Bougherra want's to go, then let him go. However at this stage I can't see him asking for a move away.

If we recieved a good bid for him, I'd quite happily sell him. Just as long as the money went towards buying at least one CB, preferably two, however I'd settle for one and a loan deal.

But if he goes in January, we must get two CB's in.

monsieur le modérateur il est temps je crois de bannir certains forumistes qui tiennent des propos injurieux à l'encontre des joueurs!!!

je compte sur vous pour remédier à ce probleme!!

ce forum est un lieu ou se rassemble des peres de familles et lire certains propos de telles grossiertés doit etre sanctionner pour le bien de tout le monde!!!!

MERCI

Your taking the piss now - for about the 15th time now, can you post in English FFS

I think he's saying something like this:

moderator it is time I believe to banish certain forumists who hold of the abusive remarks against the players!!!

I count on you to cure this problem!!

this forum is a place or gathers fathers and lira certain remarks of such

THANKS

I wouldn't say an injury to any Rangers player was good news.

Thats rich coming from someone who stopped going to see his team because of one player.

And that's where you are completely wrong - that was not my only reason and I don't feel the need to tell people on an internet forum my other reasons. Is that ok with you?