Madjid Bougherra

Muff

As I've said before his sale isn't something I'd cry about. I don't especially rate him.

But he is widely considered an 'asset' so there would be yet another outcry if/when we sell him.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excactly, its shocking that we can't go to Tannadice and win, these days i actually don't expect to win there. Been like that with Celtic Park for a while but at least then its a team at our own level we're dealing with, in terms of player and finances we should be well ahead of Dundee utd.

As I've said before his sale isn't something I'd cry about. I don't especially rate him.

But he is widely considered an 'asset' so there would be yet another outcry if/when we sell him.

Totally agree with you, he was pish before he came to us and he is still pish and just for the record Davies is another one

Totally agree with you, he was pish before he came to us and he is still pish and just for the record Davies is another one

It's Davis, should learn the player's names, and he is far from being rubbish, as for Boogey Woogey, if he is for the off then that at least would raise enough money to buy Tonel and that other bloke we were linked with which to me wouldn't be a bad return.

Where is he - he was supposed to be fit 2 weeks ago?

Our assistant manager said yesterday that he came close to playing but after being out for 2 weeks, didn't think it was right to throw him into an Old Firm.

Then we see the team news and Charlie Adam, a player who has been out for weeks(dropped) comes in doh Could you see our management saying something like this had it been Barry Ferguson - not a chance.

Let's face it, Bougherra is for the off.

sadly I agree , 2 weeks for a minor injury, which just happens to be around the transfer window, i think he wants to leave

Any profit on what is made on Bougherra will be decent business.

He's too injury prone (Im sure he missed quite a few games for charlton as well through injury?) and defensively he's not that sound.

He is however brilliant at starting off attacks, he's better with the ball at his feet than some of the more attacking players.

If sold for something like £3/3.5 million, coupled with the money raised from other transfers to raise for another CB anyway could see us being in 2 very capable defenders.

Stanzl at £1 million looks a right steal if thats still on, then Tonel or such like.

At least Weir is less injury prone than some of our younger foreign CBs of recent times, and Broadfoot is not looking for a move 6-10 months after signing, I'd like to see a bit more support of the guys that care about our club rather than shedding tears for the mercenaries.

At least Weir is less injury prone than some of our younger foreign CBs of recent times, and Broadfoot is not looking for a move 6-10 months after signing, I'd like to see a bit more support of the guys that care about our club rather than shedding tears for the mercenaries.

Any player of any ambition and skil is a mercenary in the SPL in the modern game.

For Broadfoot and Weir, rangers is the best they can aspire to - Bougherra is (potentially) good enough for a much higher level than the pish league we play in.

No need to worry, Broadfoot and Weir are doing a sterling job at the back so we won't miss Bougherra.

I honestly can't believe a 38 year old man is still playing for Rangers, a guy that has been past it for a number of months.

Correct and I cant beleive some were warming to that useless clown Broadfoot

Useless clown Broadfoot? <cr>

Any player of any ambition and skil is a mercenary in the SPL in the modern game.

For Broadfoot and Weir, rangers is the best they can aspire to - Bougherra is (potentially) good enough for a much higher level than the pish league we play in.

Too come through the ranks and get a move for 9Mill to an EPL team like spurs is IMO ambition. For a player to come from a mid table French, Spanish or English team, and move on 6-10 months later, I regard them as being mercenaries.

Weir might be finished now but he at least turns up and gives his all, and Broadfoot might still have a long way to go but he is improving all the time and deserves a bit of slack.... as long as his attitude and progress stays the same.

Too come through the ranks and get a move for 9Mill to an EPL team like spurs is IMO ambition. For a player to come from a mid table French, Spanish or English team, and move on 6-10 months later, I regard them as being mercenaries.

Weir might be finished now but he at least turns up and gives his all, and Broadfoot might still have a long way to go but he is improving all the time and deserves a bit of slack.... as long as his attitude and progress stays the same.

Hmmmm I'd say, for example, Villa are a bigger club than Osasuna and a club that are going places so in Cuellars case it was a definite step up (not from us I would say, but the EPL holds an appeal we cant match).

It's debateable whether hutton even wanted to leave but he did and moved to a better league.

I certainly wouldnt shed a tear if boogie left, provided we got decent money and invested it wisely - but i'd say from a relegated Epl club to a woeful rangers team and then onto a team in a decent euro league would be a step up IMO.

Hmmmm I'd say, for example, Villa are a bigger club than Osasuna and a club that are going places so in Cuellars case it was a definite step up (not from us I would say, but the EPL holds an appeal we cant match).

It's debateable whether hutton even wanted to leave but he did and moved to a better league.

I certainly wouldnt shed a tear if boogie left, provided we got decent money and invested it wisely - but i'd say from a relegated Epl club to a woeful rangers team and then onto a team in a decent euro league would be a step up IMO.

So you agree Cuellar left, after we plucked him from a small time Spanish club & took him to the UEFA cup final, to see him opt for a smaller club but for more money..... is a MERCINARY

And if Boogie was to leave after 6 months after we saved him from the championship, in the middle of a fight to win a domestic treble, to go to a French club, where he will probably be nothing more tham a squad player, for more money, he is not a mercinary but ambitious.....

HHHHMMMMMM

If Bougherra want's to go, then let him go. However at this stage I can't see him asking for a move away.

If we recieved a good bid for him, I'd quite happily sell him. Just as long as the money went towards buying at least one CB, preferably two, however I'd settle for one and a loan deal.

But if he goes in January, we must get two CB's in.

If Bougherra want's to go, then let him go. However at this stage I can't see him asking for a move away.

If we recieved a good bid for him, I'd quite happily sell him. Just as long as the money went towards buying at least one CB, preferably two, however I'd settle for one and a loan deal.

monsieur le modérateur il est temps je crois de bannir certains forumistes qui tiennent des propos injurieux à l'encontre des joueurs!!!

je compte sur vous pour remédier à ce probleme!!

ce forum est un lieu ou se rassemble des peres de familles et lire certains propos de telles grossiertés doit etre sanctionner pour le bien de tout le monde!!!!

MERCI

monsieur le modérateur il est temps je crois de bannir certains forumistes qui tiennent des propos injurieux à l'encontre des joueurs!!!

ce forum est un lieu ou se rassemble des peres de familles et lire certains propos de telles grossiertés doit etre sanctionner pour le bien de tout le monde!!!!

MERCI

Any French speakers able to translate that?

MERCI

Your taking the piss now - for about the 15th time now, can you post in English FFS