How would the fans react?

Fiogh

If Murray did sell the club to a buyer with slightly more financial clout than he currently has.

New Owner brings new manager (foreign or otherwise) who judges the squad solely on attitude, ability and fitness.

Fergusin, Boyd, McCulloch, Shagger plus all the deadwood that have been discussed get punted and we essentially start with a blank canvas.

How would you feel?

I realise the question glosses over many nuances and technecalities that i expect to be brought up, but I for one would welcome it.

The greatest teams in the world (usually) know when a team has stagnated and needs rejuvinated - i think we are at this point.

We couldnt have picked a better candidate than PLG to take us forward, but he did not have a clue about us or Scottish football, so there is always a danger going down that route. At least Dick had the best part of a season to assess the role before he started.

But if it brings success, Im up for most things.

If Murray did sell the club to a buyer with slightly more financial clout than he currently has.

New Owner brings new manager (foreign or otherwise) who judges the squad solely on attitude, ability and fitness.

Fergusin, Boyd, McCulloch, Shagger plus all the deadwood that have been discussed get punted and we essentially start with a blank canvas.

How would you feel?

I realise the question glosses over many nuances and technecalities that i expect to be brought up, but I for one would welcome it.

The greatest teams in the world (usually) know when a team has stagnated and needs rejuvinated - i think we are at this point.

How would i feel....Well for one i would have to change my username :rangers:

How would you feel?

Orgasmic Bear? :craphead:

How would you feel?

Orgasmic Bear? :craphead:

:lol:

one club did just that recently. Barcelona.

bombed the manager, the no.1 player/troublemaker and other deadwood. threatened others with the same. eg, eto'o.

no club can afford to stand still. if u do, u r effectively going backwards, as others will b attempting to move on.

i c real madrid r now in that boat.

big,big clubs dont feck around.

they do what needs to b done.

I'd be the happiest person on the planet. As long as the new owner(s) had the clubs best interests in mind.

The sooner the likes of McGregor, Boyd, McCulloch, Ferguson plus all the deadwood is gone, the better.

Football has moved on, it's about time we do aswell - time to get away from all these ex players and Rangers men.

I'd be the happiest person on the planet. As long as the new owner(s) had the clubs best interests in mind.

The sooner the likes of McGregor, Boyd, McCulloch, Ferguson plus all the deadwood is gone, the better.

Football has moved on, it's about time we do aswell - time to get away from all these ex players and Rangers men.

Yeah i realise the question is quite open and doesnt cover all the things that need to be considered in such a senario, but I for one would be delighted.

I just cant think for a second that any manager coming in with a wider knowledge of football and fitness would tolerate the current squad, the obviou control some players have above thier station and the absolute dross thats served up from set pieces.