So who has the role of LM at Inverness?

chris_glasgow

naismith to start

hopefully not

why?

dont think he is anywhere near ready yet to play first team football would rather have Aaron or Beasley ahead of him, its not the place for him to make his return especially with Tokely playing RB, it is not a personal think I think Naismith is our best striker and can play LM just not his time yet

naismith to start

hopefully not

why?

dont think he is anywhere near ready yet to play first team football would rather have Aaron or Beasley ahead of him, its not the place for him to make his return especially with Tokely playing RB, it is not a personal think I think Naismith is our best striker and can play LM just not his time yet

fair point , but i honestly think he is fit

If Naismith is fit enough then I'd play him on the left. I'd rather see him replacing Boyd or Miller but that isn't going to happen.

I still think Charles Adam will start - after all 'he can do a job' and brings both balance and strength.

If Naismith is fit enough then I'd play him on the left. I'd rather see him replacing Boyd or Miller but that isn't going to happen.

I still think Charles Adam will start - after all 'he can do a job' and brings both balance and strength.

Walter have you hacked into Muffs account :craphead:

dont get me wrong I would like him to fit, but after missing so long only having a few games and then flung in against Ross Tokely, even if he was fit I dont think I would start him, ease him back in home against St Mirren or someone

If it were up to me i'd completely re-shuffle the entire team and at least TRY and change things.

--------------McGregor-------------

-Broadfoot-Bougherra-Weir-Papac-

--Aaron--Davis--Mendes--Novo---

--------Miller---Naismith------------

However, cautious Walter will go with..

-------------McGregor--------------

--Whittaker-Broadfoot-Weir-Papac-

--Davis-Mendes-Ferguson-McCulloch-

----------Boyd-----Miller-------------

And we will probably draw 1-1

McCulloch is possibly injured after getting his studs stuck in the ground and falling heavily in today's match against St. Johnstone - that means Charlie Adam will take his place in the side yet again.

I'd start Aaron!

you would, i would, 50000 other rangers fans would. Why on earth can walter not see it? How can it be a risk when we want him to play in front of charlie adam who has proven time and time again that hes simply not good enough. Even aaron on an off day cant be any worse than that shocking display adam gave on sunday.