***The Official Linfield Thread***

Linfield

this isnt related to this so i apoligise but i just want to see if anyone knows where i can buy a linfield shirt ive had a few in the past i got one from greaves one from the linfield store and one of ebay but ive not been able to get one for about 2 years now and the only one thats wearable is the old white away one. any ideas ?

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this isnt related to this so i apoligise but i just want to see if anyone knows where i can buy a linfield shirt ive had a few in the past i got one from greaves one from the linfield store and one of ebay but ive not been able to get one for about 2 years now and the only one thats wearable is the old white away one. any ideas ?

Greaves still have Linfield and Glens tops in the store usually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Linfield on fire, says Douglas

Friday, 28 August 2009

Steve Douglas last night warned Linfield’s Carling Premiership rivals that the Blues are about to show what they can really do.

The current stand-in captain revealed that the renewed confidence in the Windsor Park ranks can be seen in the players.

And the man benefiting most is in-form striker Mark McAllister.

The former Dungannon Swifts frontman — who joined the Blues in a big money transfer back in January — has struck in each of the last two matches, as David Jeffrey’s men recorded back-to-back wins for the first time in the current campaign.

“Getting our first league win of the season against Glenavon last Saturday was a weight off our shoulders and I think it showed when we started so well against Institute on Tuesday night,” said Douglas.

“The last couple of games have gone very well for us and they’ve given us a little bit of confidence that was maybe lacking early on.

“Mark McAllister has weighed in with a couple of goals and now he’s flying. All he needed was a bit of confidence that comes from scoring to get himself going.

“He’s a quality player, he scored a lot of goals at Dungannon and he wouldn’t be at the club if he wasn’t.

“I could see even in training on Monday night how much of a difference Saturday’s win made to everyone.”

And now the real Linfield is about to step forward — which could be an ominous sign for the rest of the Premiership, because there is no doubting the ability of players like Alan Blayney, Michael Gault, Jamie Mulgrew, Philip Lowry, Robert Garrett,

Michael Carvill and McAllister, who have all been capped at either senior or under-21 international level.

“People have doubted us, but there have been a lot of changes, this is a new team and players can take time to settle at Linfield,” said Douglas.

“We’re expected to go out and win six or seven nil every week, but it doesn’t work like that.

“Now we’ve got our confidence back I think we show what we are capable of. We can go on now and put a run together, keep winning and move up the table.

“Where we are now isn’t that important, it’s where we are at the end of the season that counts.”

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...s-14472627.html

kacadaacp.jpg

• 3 weeks later...