Gers put £7.5m price on McGregor, Tuffey in?

adamlafferty

Former Sporting Lisbon and current Serbia number 1, Vladimir Stojokovic, is a player i like.

Youngish, is an absolute beast at 6ft 5in and would be available for about £2M. A really solid keeper.

On the downside, he's a bit of a trouble maker. He's went through about 5 clubs in 5 years. He was dropped from the Sporting side when we faced them at Ibrox after complaining about Paoulo Bento. He also recently claimed to be 'the best keeper in the world who was just misunderstood'. :D

Certainly one worth keeping an eye on. A player who could prove to be a bargain for the club who takes a chance on him.

I forget, did he play against us in the UEFA Cup last year? I don't know if I want a guy that could be a locker room cancer, no matter how talented he is.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Former Sporting Lisbon and current Serbia number 1, Vladimir Stojokovic, is a player i like.

Youngish, is an absolute beast at 6ft 5in and would be available for about £2M. A really solid keeper.

On the downside, he's a bit of a trouble maker. He's went through about 5 clubs in 5 years. He was dropped from the Sporting side when we faced them at Ibrox after complaining about Paoulo Bento. He also recently claimed to be 'the best keeper in the world who was just misunderstood'. :D

Certainly one worth keeping an eye on. A player who could prove to be a bargain for the club who takes a chance on him.

I forget, did he play against us in the UEFA Cup last year? I don't know if I want a guy that could be a locker room cancer, no matter how talented he is.

:D Nope

As for Robinson in an earlier thread, don't think he is good enough to be a number 2 to Alexander, possibly in third instead of Smith and play in the reserves, if we do sign Tuffey, think we should allow him to go out on loan straight away for another season at least.

:D Nope

As for Robinson in an earlier thread, don't think he is good enough to be a number 2 to Alexander, possibly in third instead of Smith and play in the reserves, if we do sign Tuffey, think we should allow him to go out on loan straight away for another season at least.

Haha must have skipped over the part! :unsure:

If only but if we sold McGregor then we would have to go out and buy a new number 1 - I wouldn't feel confident with Alexander as our number 1.

Do you honestly feel confident with McGregor as your number one?I don't. We definately need a top notch keeper.

Did Everton not hand him a trail, only for him to walk out after less than an hour?

Did Everton not hand him a trail, only for him to walk out after less than an hour?

That was the rumour, mate. Stojkovic denied it.

• 2 weeks later...
How much was Gordon sold for?

'shagger is the new Scotland number 1 and could possibly be worth alot more than Gordon.

:f_doh:

Gordon went for £9million because Sunderland were chucking money about and Hearts held out for more. McGregor is in no way the new Scotland number 1, he's only got 3 caps ffs and 2 of them were because Gordon has been injured.

I hope Given goes and Newcastle come in for him. Alexander has a few years left in him yet, 30 years old and a perfectly able replacement. Also he won't be on the front pages more than the back! He's never let us down. £7.5m would surely clear the seemingly immediate problem and maybe even let us buy a centre half.