Walter

reddrock

Is it just me or am I missing something , walters is waxing about adam and others and saying they can do a job .

Jesus please SDM as much as you pess me of dont give walter any money to spend this month , what will it bring us more guys that dont play

guys am I wrong or do i not see real picture ........... tell me please

I'm not sure he was "waxing". Saying they can do a job (no jokes about cleaning the lavvies please!) isn't exactly fulsome praise.

Perhaps not but it sounds "positive" regarding a player(s) held in low esteem by the majority of the support.

I'm not sure he was "waxing". Saying they can do a job (no jokes about cleaning the lavvies please!) isn't exactly fulsome praise.

Perhaps not but it sounds "positive" regarding a player(s) held in low esteem by the majority of the support.

A player who any sane manager would want to ship out to another club - which perhaps explains the praise.

Is it just me or am I missing something , walters is waxing about adam and others and saying they can do a job .

Jesus please SDM as much as you pess me of dont give walter any money to spend this month , what will it bring us more guys that dont play

Smith can hardly come out and say: "The boys pish, we all know it so we would like to punt him, but if we end up stuck with the dud he has no chance of playing again whilst I'm here."

Part of Smiths remit as manager is to represent the club professionally - I don't see what choice he has but to speak positively in public regarding his players.

when I read this.....

But the Rangers manager still believes Adam can play a part in helping Rangers catch Celtic in the Scottish title race. Madjid Bougherra's thigh strain has taken far longer to heal up than we thought it would

Rangers manager Walter Smith

"He played in the game on Saturday," he said of a 1-0 defeat by the league leaders that leaves the Ibrox side seven points adrift in second place.

"Unfortunately for us, he was ill. Such was his keenness to play that he didn't mention it.

"There was a little bit of sickness on the pitch in the first half of the game, so I had to take him off at half-time.

"But he can do a job for us. He's done so in the past and can continue to do so as well."

I just felt hopeless :unsure:

Frankly yet another reason to sack walter, it was an OF game and he accepts that excuse for a footballer failing to mention he is unwell!! Sorry Walter fuck off and take your useless favourites with you.

I think the comment about Adam no telling Walt he was sick, and playing in the OF has done it for me. no way should that be allowed to happen.

Its no the final of the sunday league FFS. where you turn up hungover and play anyways.

Adam should be fined, he has done Rangers no help. couldn't play to his full potential as well as being sick, no that he has potential unless its an eating contest.

your right,what hope is there when a guy like adam is deemed good enough

fucking disgrace