***The Official NFL Playoffs Thread***

TexasGers

I like a guy who's got his priorities straight :D

Yeah well he doesn't. :lol:

1) Septic

2)Yankees

3) Taxes

4) Death

Was waiting for you to chime in, csta! :D Feel free to throw them in as well, though they'd be a good bit further down the list for me. Sorry, but Pats at that #2 spot of mine remains a lock.

I've picked every winner since 1980 Super Bowl XIV.(no great feat,most were favoured) except Super Bowl XL 2006,when Seattle were robbed. :angry:

Now I have a new string of predictions going,and I'm going with the unlikely Cardinals in sunny Tampa next week.Steelers are said to be going with a two

man zone coverage of Larry Fitzgerald.That is what Carolina tried to do, and were destroyed by using that tactic.I dont see Steelers doing any better

The guy is awesome.Heart over head ? we'll see,really looking forward to this one. (tu)

Hope you're right pb - would love to see the Cards pull the upset. Remembering SB XIV, 1980 - my Rams almost pulled it off v. Pittsburgh. If Jack Youngblood of the Rams didn't have to play the whole game with a fractured leg, the outcome might well have been very different. :(

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic