Something you wont see in the press....

D'Artagnan

Did Frank Carson not say something about confiscating lemmon's semtex? Perhaps there is more to this than meets the eye. One thing is for sure though our cowardly mhedia will never touch this sort of thing with liewell and dr death ready to pounce <_<

Did Frank Carson not say something about confiscating lemmon's semtex? Perhaps there is more to this than meets the eye. One thing is for sure though our cowardly mhedia will never touch this sort of thing with liewell and dr death ready to pounce <_<

:lol: yea i remember hearing about that joke

Guest johngers
maybe the lad in the picture is pointing to the irish badge with one hand and making a w*nker sign with the other :unionflag:

Or maybe they should both go home?

Guest therabbitt

If I could play devils advocate here.

Anyone could do anything in a picture with someone 'famous', it is not necessarily their 'fault'. Therefore Lennon could perhaps be excused the blame on this occasion.

Didn't Mr Radioactiveman at one time have a picture of himself with Lennon and giving a rather 'simple' face unbeknownst to Lennon?

And, just for clarification. I am not defending Lennon or the fucking clown in the picture. All I am saying is that pictures like this can't always tell the whole story.

Cue mass rabbitt hating.

Anyone could do anything in a picture with someone 'famous', it is not necessarily their 'fault'. Therefore Lennon could perhaps be excused the blame on this occasion.

Didn't Mr Radioactiveman at one time have a picture of himself with Lennon and giving a rather 'simple' face unbeknownst to Lennon?

And, just for clarification. I am not defending Lennon or the fucking clown in the picture. All I am saying is that pictures like this can't always tell the whole story.

Cue mass rabbitt hating.

True but hes still a fag :craphead:

Guest therabbitt

Cue mass rabbitt hating.

True but hes still a fag :craphead:

Now if that were true, that would be a story!

Guest therabbitt

It isn't too much hassle to put a t-shirt over your face is it?

Anyway, I am not condoning the picture or its contents. Your probably very right that he knew full well about what was going on.

Perhaps what I am getting at is the fact that one picture cannot represent accurately what occurred and that, in my opinion is why we wouldn't see a photograph of its type in the press.

Guest therabbitt
If was Barry Ferguson and the guy had a Rangers jersey covering his face do you think the mhedia would have any quams about using it on the front page?

Perhaps not. Its a sad state of affairs.

I maybe wrong AGAIN, but am sure I heard/read somewhere that Lennon.s brother was heavily involved with a paramilitary group and that,s why he recieved those death threats back in his homeland...........if am wrong am sure someone will put me right, if not it must run in the family.