We are doomed

according to Lazy Journalism.

:lol:

"The little debate earlier about the Charity Shield being a compettitive match got me intrigued. I googled and couldn't get an answer but I am lucky enough to have in my phone the number of a man who does know, that I do some work for. It isn't a competitive match I am told so Mendes is free to move on, but that isn't the reason for this. My little man in the know told me some very interesting stuff regarding our south side friends.

As Paul alluded the press have been FULLY briefed regarding moving players on. Rangers are in dire dire straits. Make no mistake, it is the waters we were charting just before a ship captained by a little man in a flat cap came a calling!

Bougherra has already told them he won't play again. Newcastle and Sunderland in but Marseille his preference. Mendes too has said he wants to move now, regretting coming to Glasgow.

The real interesting part however has been the bank. MIH have been told no more credit and assets have to be realised to bring the hemorraging of cash under control. The bank know full well the bulk of the assets are property and that is not shifting so all assets currently available to be sold are to be sold, and actively sold. With MIH that leaves only one thing. Football players. The bank are of the opinion, as are most, that things are about to get much worse economically. They also know due to the fact footballers can only be traded during windows they need to move now as although MIH don't need the cashflow this second, when they do the window will be closed and therefore they will be unable to realise the assets that can be moved quickly. As I said above the bank have already told them there will be no more credit so if that point came, they will not bail them out. The bank were in two minds regarding the player sale as they know football is different. Success on the field can bring in some big cash on and off the field. The defeat on the 27th, 7 points behind and the fact Celtic will now strengthen as they usually do in Jan has firmed their resolve. the league will very likely not be won and therefore no CL carrot which was how Minty was keeping their eyes away from the obvious assets at Rangers.

Media House have done a sterling job here keeping this out of the press. 2 weeks ago a little snippet got in about the full reserve squad being sent on loan to save wages. The whole first team squad have already been told they are for sale and agents have been instructed. Friends it is very likely come February the Rangers first 11 will not contain Bougherra, Mendes, Ferguson, McGregor or Boyd. Davies played for Fulham so he wont be going. They expect that little lot to realistaclly net them 12 - 15m with ALL of that going to MIH for cashflow.

There is only one small chink of hope for them. Mikel Arteta. Rangers are apparently due 20% of his next transfer and Arsenal have him on a shortlist of players for this window. (They need back up for Fabregas). Arshavin is the preferred option as Arteta is being quoted at £20m. Arteta going will get one of the high value assets a stay of execution.

Rangers fans will baulk at seeing this but in the banks opinion they will have to deal with having a mid table team as the other option is no team at all. All the usual Rangers minded have been sounded out for a quick deal. Nobody is interested due to the money Murray needs for the club to ensure his entire empire doesn't disappear the second he sells the club. SOme were interested but they now cannot raise the finance required due to little credit available and the hits personal fortunes have taken recently as these are usually under pinned by property also.

The bank have been stunned how heavily the whole MIH empire is intertwined with one subsiduary. The balance sheet is propped up by its over inflated value, alot of the other smaller subsiduaries exist purely to serve Rangers. If Rangers go, and these contracts are not honoured, more than just the value of Rangers disappers from the MIH balance sheet.

Murray has made MIH and Rangers symbiotic. Without one the other cannot exist and if one dies, they both die. So unlike us, the bank do not see a white knight on the horizon, even if there is a white knight, one business will have to take a mortal blow to save the other...interesting times ahead. "

:mutley:

Timmy really is thick as fuck.

Where to start with that pish...

I wouldn't even repeat nonsense like that, the internet can be a scary place.

I wouldnt normally but its funny as fuck. :lol:

Pardon my ignorance but who does Lazy Journalism represent?

Its a Timmy site run by a guy called Paul whose strapline is "Celtic news, not lazy journalism"

"The Boss" has ripped some of his shite apart but he continues to post nonsense only for Timmy followers to pull their tadgers over his every word.

Full of shite. (tu)

Its a Timmy site run by a guy called Paul whose strapline is "Celtic news, not lazy journalism"

"The Boss" has ripped some of his shite apart but he continues to post nonsense only for Timmy followers to pull their tadgers over his every word.

Full of shite. (tu)

Thanks bud-obviously wishful thinking on the scum's part.

As for that Article it's just the same old from them but.... Personally i am worried about the Financial side of our club, after us missing out on CL football this Season!

We have overspent big time, that why were trying to sell it's to balance the books. when you see nearly every player linked with a move, it does remind you of a Closing down sale with everything must go.

You see people like Sir Tom Hunter shops USC going into administration, nobody is safe and it wouldn't shock me if SDM was on shaky grounds.

amazing that people on the dole all of a sudden have such an imaculate grasp of business and finance! when you deal in business at the level of mih millions can be knocked of valuations in seconds without it having any real life impact. these people really are clueless.

As for that Article it's just the same old from them but.... Personally i am worried about the Financial side of our club, after us missing out on CL football this Season!

We have overspent big time, that why were trying to sell it's to balance the books. when you see nearly every player linked with a move, it does remind you of a Closing down sale with everything must go.

You see people like Sir Tom Hunter shops USC going into administration, nobody is safe and it wouldn't shock me if SDM was on shaky grounds.

While we are hardly going to the wall does anyone think WS will get decent money in Jan?

Do you honestly expect Bougherra and Mendes to still be here in Jan?

I dont, I really dont. WS has spunked a lot of money on some absolute dross. Jesus when you think he spen 5 mill on Whittaker and Big lee it makes you shudder.

How much return will we get on these two?

Everyone's quick to dismiss the original comment, but I for one am a bit worried and would appreciate someone with a more financial orientated background countering this arguement.

It wasn't so long ago we were near 80million in debt. Murray came up with a share issue plan but had to buy 50million quids worth himself!!! That debt doesn't just disappear - it was transferred over to MIH debt which is current sitting around 700million!!

And also, MIH financial results are due out at the end of January.....just as the transfer window closes. Players are sold to help balance the books. WHERE IS THE MANCHESTER MONEY???

:unsure: