When Boyd is about to be replaced

polar bear

That's a few times I can remember this season,when Walter is just about to pull boyd off,wham! the bugger scores.I only wish Walter could have done

this last week. :rolleyes:

C'mon PB you sound like you do NOT want him to score. Is your anti Boyd feelings greater than your PRO RFC feelings my old friend?

That's a few times I can remember this season,when Walter is just about to pull boyd off,wham! the bugger scores.I only wish Walter could have done

C'mon PB you sound like you do NOT want him to score. Is your anti Boyd feelings greater than your PRO RFC feelings my old friend?

I'm not anti Boyd goals NV,I just wish he could do the same against the better teams. :(

Oh! did I mention,he's a lousy footballer. :harhar:

I'm not anti Boyd goals NV,I just wish he could do the same against the better teams. :(

He scored a blinder v Hibs.

We need another goalscorer next to Boyd in my opinion............canny rely on him all the time especially when he canny score against the beggars

I agree with this.

All our proposed strike partnerships are based around someone doing the donkey work for Boyd, which a) isn't fair and b) isn't reliable all the time.

He has his flaws - very much agree there old friend, but we need his goals as no one else at Ibrox is capable. Maybe a Lafferty- Naismith hook up in the future though?

He scored a blinder v Hibs.

Hibs one of the better teams? :unsure: This post actually was about him scoring when he is about to be substituted,and the goal you just mentioned was scored

when he was about to come off also. :D

He has his flaws - very much agree there old friend, but we need his goals as no one else at Ibrox is capable. Maybe a Lafferty- Naismith hook up in the future though?

Absolutely we need his goals,but he has to do it against all opposition.

Absolutely we need his goals,but he has to do it against all opposition.

He has scored v all premier league opposition, his bread and butter, he has also scored in 50% of his last two OF games he started. His last major chance in Europe came under PLG when he scored 2 goals and had 4 assists (including 2 away to Livorno). So given he has not been given a crack at the whip in 'the big games' under Walter do you think given a bit of time he may turn his record V Sellik and in Europe around? (I'll answer that, no you don't :mutley: )

Hibs one of the better teams?

I would say so. He's scoring against pretty much every other team except Celtic. Give the guy a break. Not scoring against Celtic doesn't mean he's not scoring against everyone else.

I would say so. He's scoring against pretty much every other team except Celtic. Give the guy a break. Not scoring against Celtic doesn't mean he's not scoring against everyone else.

Wouldn't you say that an important attribute of a Rangers striker is to have the ability to score consitently against Celtic?

Or am I being old fashioned?

he has also scored in 50% of his last two OF games he started.

That's a nonsense statistic to pull out.

The fact that he plays in so few OF games should be embarrassing to him.

kinda a statistic many of the anti-boyd mob pull out every week in life Papa. It is true, he came to Rangers and scored goals, then the doubters said ah but he ain;t scored v Sellik, so he scored v Sellik then we got, now they say he needs to do it regularly, well you can't fucking do it if the boss does not pick you. He has scored goals that won cups for us when the living legend that is Cousin couldn't, he stood up to be counted in the cup finals when higher profile players did fuck all. So you tell me what stats do you want to use.

kinda a statistic many of the anti-boyd mob pull out every week in life Papa. It is true, he came to Rangers and scored goals, then the doubters said ah but he ain;t scored v Sellik, so he scored v Sellik then we got, now they say he needs to do it regularly, well you can't fucking do it if the boss does not pick you. He has scored goals that won cups for us when the living legend that is Cousin couldn't, he stood up to be counted in the cup finals when higher profile players did fuck all. So you tell me what stats do you want to use.

YES FINALLY SOMEONE WROTE THIS

Why thank you , I'm annoyed.

Wouldn't you say that an important attribute of a Rangers striker is to have the ability to score consitently against Celtic?

Or am I being old fashioned?

Not old fashioned no but he hasn't had that many chances against Celtic. He's played against lesser opponents, he scores and then he's dropped for the OF and Euro games. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't a fan of his work rate (improved a lot this season) but if he was given more opportunities against them, he'd have scored.

You should be.

The amount of anti-Boyd shit is fucked up. Score 20 goals and get slagged for it. Then, get slagged for the manager not playing you...

Then those same people go slag Walter Smith for not playing other people...

It is insanity.

You should be.

The amount of anti-Boyd shit is fucked up. Score 20 goals and get slagged for it. Then, get slagged for the manager not playing you...

It is insanity.

I don't understand why any supporter wants Boyd to leave!! <cr> <cr> <cr>

You should be.

It is insanity.

He'll be missed the minute Birmingham up their bid.

I hope they're stingy.