Sir David Murray

sossyross

I was Just reading some of the coverage on-line in the scottish rags websites of SDM 20 years in charge.

What stood out for me was a quote of his when asked who was his best signing? Of all the players that have graced Ibrox in his stay who was it ?

Was it Gazza, Laudrup, Steven, Hateley, Goram? to name but a few.

The Answer was Jean-Alain Boumsong.

I Wonder Why ?

I was Just reading some of the coverage on-line in the scottish rags websites of SDM 20 years in charge.

What stood out for me was a quote of his when asked who was his best signing? Of all the players that have graced Ibrox in his stay who was it ?

I Wonder Why ?

I'm not SDM biggest fan, but if you actually got the chance to watch his interview when he said this... you would know he was joking about Boumsong.

I Wonder Why ?

I'm not SDM biggest fan, but if you actually got the chance to watch his interview when he said this... you would know he was joking about Boumsong.

(tu)

Was just about to post the same.