Anyone feeling very generous?

papaguy51

Ferguson is pish/brilliant*

Boyd is pish/brilliant*

Rangers' title hopes are over/reborn*

* delete as appropriate

Happy to help (tu)

Not missed anything then.

Saw Pedro's goal on the BBC highlights before I closed the window due to my dad informing me that he'd taped the whole game.

Erection material.

Due to Kinnear's apparent interest in Barry Ferguson, threads about the player have replaced the 'does Gowser deserve a chance?' and 'when is wee Stevie Smith due back?' threads.

Oh, and we've been linked with Lee Miller, Robbie Neilson and Lee Wilkie. Welcome back!

MrMytto has been pretty much "outed" as a wrong'un but still gets to post on here.

Others, such as UnionLoyal, JohnGalbraith & even timposters have been banished for much, much less. None of these people were friends of mine, nor had i met them so i've got no agenda.

Its Gers related because its young Bears he could be preying on.

MrMytto has been pretty much "outed" as a wrong'un but still gets to post on here.

Others, such as UnionLoyal, JohnGalbraith & even timposters have been banished for much, much less. None of these people were friends of mine, nor had i met them so i've got no agenda.

:lol:

What happened to John?

Unionloyal was a previously banned member.

JohnGalbraith was abusing admin on the board then by PM.

I wouldnt keep this up if I were you.

:ph34r: Dado gets tough.

You are next :angry2:

Story of my fkn life, always the bridesmaid....

You have a claim to fame though, you are one of the chosen few who was allowed back after a B7.

:craphead:

Missed shitloads because I didn't have my phone on holiday, so can someone give me a wee rundown of what's happened since the 27th of December in terms of the Gers?

Cheers lads!

All you have missed is...nearly every player from us is being linked with a move down south.