Murray and Murray Park

reddrock

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys dont know about yourselfs but am sick seeing murrays name and Murray park

From Now I would rather have Murray refered to as him and Murray park as Auchenhowie

are you with me or against me , wee bit of light fun here ......... NOT

murray park for me

He bled the place dry and we are reaping the whirlwind now, how was a kidder like Murray so easily kidded ! :sherlock:

Murray has paid the price for chasing the dream. Advocaat had us playing better football than any other Rangers manager in my lifetime. Look at the class of players we had at Ibrox during that reign and but for a fucking shite piece of luck in Munich, it could have been oh so different.

Put it this way.........

Klos

Porrini

Amoruso

Moore

Numan

Fergie

Tugay

Gio

McCann

Mols

Wallace

would have won the UEFA cup final last year (tu)

I'm sorry, but Advocaat's squad had 4 goes at the UEFA Cup and only got past Christmas once.

1998-99 Lost to Parma Round 3

1999-00 Lost to Dortmund Round 3

2000-01 Lost to Kaiserslautern Round 3

2001-02 Beat Paris in round 3 then resigned.

Advocaat's arrogance dismissed the UEFA cup as a wee diddy cup not to be bothered with, despite having as good a squad as anyone left in the competition in both the years we dropped out of the CL.

He bled the place dry and we are reaping the whirlwind now, how was a kidder like Murray so easily kidded ! :sherlock:

Murray has paid the price for chasing the dream. Advocaat had us playing better football than any other Rangers manager in my lifetime. Look at the class of players we had at Ibrox during that reign and but for a fucking shite piece of luck in Munich, it could have been oh so different.

Put it this way.........

Klos

Porrini

Amoruso

Moore

Numan

Fergie

Tugay

Gio

McCann

Mols

Wallace

would have won the UEFA cup final last year (tu)

I'm sorry, but Advocaat's squad had 4 goes at the UEFA Cup and only got past Christmas once.

1998-99 Lost to Parma Round 3

1999-00 Lost to Dortmund Round 3

2000-01 Lost to Kaiserslautern Round 3

2001-02 Beat Paris in round 3 then resigned.

Advocaat's arrogance dismissed the UEFA cup as a wee diddy cup not to be bothered with, despite having as good a squad as anyone left in the competition in both the years we dropped out of the CL.

Thats not what i said though was it?

But for Mols getting crocked in Germany, i truly believe we were going somewhere that year in the CL. And my final point is that Advocaats team listed above would have won the UEFA cup Final last year. And if not, at least his team would have turned up and played. Actually come to think of it........his team DID turn up and play (tu)