Murray and Murray Park

reddrock

Guys dont know about yourselfs but am sick seeing murrays name and Murray park

From Now I would rather have Murray refered to as him and Murray park as Auchenhowie

are you with me or against me , wee bit of light fun here ......... NOT

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has always been Auchenhowie to me, the only name the training ground should have had was Struth Park but Mr Ego just had to get his legacy sorted out.

Good call for a name change when he sells then

Call it the Boyd and Adam morning alcohol and kebab detox centre.

Actually that's quite good. Hope a tim lurker doesn't nick it.

Not to worry, they've got the Lennon and McGayDay morning alcohol and kebab detox centre.

Or Just B.A.A.D Park for short Oleg (Boyd Adam Alchohol detox) Park

Guys dont know about yourselfs but am sick seeing murrays name and Murray park

From Now I would rather have Murray refered to as him and Murray park as Auchenhowie

are you with me or against me , wee bit of light fun here ......... NOT

I will call it by it's name ......Murray Park

OOOOOH get her :mutley:

Murrays money made it.

Murray Park it is.

Don't be silly...

The £14million for the training facility came from external investors - probably Dave King considering the timeframe.

:lol: I was just being straight to the point a la where the name came from.

Tbh i couldn't care less what its called, its a training ground, as long as it provides its use.

wonder where we may be if it werent for murray, i aint sticking up for him but he is doing what he can and maybe cud pile a few million in fae his wee fortune but we might have been in a far worse situation than we are, murray park is murray park to me

It has always been Auchenhowie to me, the only name the training ground should have had was Struth Park but Mr Ego just had to get his legacy sorted out.

Would that Mr Ego be Mr Advocaat then? If you remember, as I'm sure you will.....Murray had nothing to do with the name, Advocaat insisted on it! (tu)

Would that Mr Ego be Mr Advocaat then? If you remember, as I'm sure you will.....Murray had nothing to do with the name, Advocaat insisted on it! (tu)

Yeah it was Advocaats idea to name it after Murray

Nothing to do with him whatsoever