Murray and Murray Park

reddrock

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would have thought Davie would have had the humility to call it after the founders of the club or Bill Struth or even The Glasgow Rangers ? He's got his knighthood after all what more does he want ? Not Davie boy, he wants immortality ! :sherlock:

You would have thought Davie would have had the humility to call it after the founders of the club or Bill Struth or even The Glasgow Rangers ? He's got his knighthood after all what more does he want ? Not Davie boy, he wants immortality ! :sherlock:

I think its been explained that Advocaat called it Murray Park

What right did Advocaat have to name anything Rangers related ? :sherlock:

He proposed the idea and was manager when it was built

He proposed the idea and was manager when it was built

He bled the place dry and we are reaping the whirlwind now, how was a kidder like Murray so easily kidded ! :sherlock:

He bled the place dry and we are reaping the whirlwind now, how was a kidder like Murray so easily kidded ! :sherlock:

Murray has paid the price for chasing the dream. Advocaat had us playing better football than any other Rangers manager in my lifetime. Look at the class of players we had at Ibrox during that reign and but for a fucking shite piece of luck in Munich, it could have been oh so different.

Put it this way.........

Klos

Porrini

Amoruso

Moore

Numan

Fergie

Tugay

Gio

McCann

Mols

Wallace

would have won the UEFA cup final last year (tu)

But whats that to do with the naming of Murray Park? <cr>

Goes back what I said earlier, what right did Advocaat have to name it, or suggest a name ? Because he was the Manager at the time ? Don't think so ! Murray named the park no Advocaat. He had wee Dick sittin on his lap hand up his back doin the gottle of geer trick ! :sherlock:

Goes back what I said earlier, what right did Advocaat have to name it, or suggest a name ? Because he was the Manager at the time ? Don't think so ! Murray named the park no Advocaat. He had wee Dick sittin on his lap hand up his back doin the gottle of geer trick ! :sherlock:

But if we are going back to what you said earlier then how could Advocaat be Murray's puppet when you said how was a kidder like Murray so easily kidded?

My recollection is that the other directors of the club chose the name. Though I suppose Advocaat might have suggested it first.

But if we are going back to what you said earlier then how could Advocaat be Murray's puppet when you said how was a kidder like Murray so easily kidded?

Read the reply I didn't say he was his puppet, he was what shall I say more his partner in crime. Put it this way some dosh went out that door when that wee man was the manager between wages, (25 Dutch employed at on stage) transfers and the building of the training centre. :sherlock:

Read the reply I didn't say he was his puppet, he was what shall I say more his partner in crime. Put it this way some dosh went out that door when that wee man was the manager between wages, (25 Dutch employed at on stage) transfers and the building of the training centre. :sherlock:

Tbf you did say that he had 'Wee Dick sittin on his lap hand up his back doin the gottle of geer trick' anyone would take that as a puppet :craphead:

Read the reply I didn't say he was his puppet, he was what shall I say more his partner in crime. Put it this way some dosh went out that door when that wee man was the manager between wages, (25 Dutch employed at one stage) transfers and the building of the training centre. :sherlock:

More made up pish (tu)

Read the reply I didn't say he was his puppet, he was what shall I say more his partner in crime. Put it this way some dosh went out that door when that wee man was the manager between wages, (25 Dutch employed at one stage) transfers and the building of the training centre. :sherlock:

More made up pish (tu)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You amuse me so ye dae ! :sherlock:

More made up pish (tu)

Nae amusement. Love to see you having a go at even naming half of 25..... count the Little general as the 1/2.

More made up pish (tu)

Nae amusement. Love to see you having a go at even naming half of 25..... count the Little general as the 1/2.

I'll get every name. :sherlock:

My recollection is that the other directors of the club chose the name. Though I suppose Advocaat might have suggested it first.

That is what I remember too.

I dont remember any ojections to the name at the time, or is this just a case of the anti SDM bandwagon getting childish?

we are what others call us as they regonise it in themselves first

I dont remember any ojections to the name at the time, or is this just a case of the anti SDM bandwagon getting childish?

we are what others call us as they regonise it in themselves first

Its true. I remember I used to say such things when I was 12.