If you were an English EPL or Championship side

nvager

What RFC players would you seriously consider?

McGregor - yes

Bougherra - yes

Thomson - yes, but currently injured.

Boyd - B'ham only

Davis - Fulham let him go. A big ?

Mendes - probably not at his age.

Ferguson probably not - he is 30 - history of bad injuries too.

The remainder - None

Consider what we just paid for Bougherra and Davis and Mendes - so selling them makes little sense or likely profit.

The only ones that make any sense are McGregor and Boyd and we need Boyd's goals.

McGregor then becomes the only sensible sale.

So in my opinion these two are the most likely if any to leave.

Last summer there was talk of mcgregor being worth about £6 million. If it comes near the end of this window a team may come in for him and offer £3 million or so. Knowing we could really do with the money. Some lucky team may get a late bargain.

Money Wise McGregor is our main asset.

Wage bill wise Ferguson is prime target to offload.

IMO we could quite easily do without Boyd and Ferguson, but knowing us Bougherra will be the sacrificial lamb.

Ferguson will not be wanted by anyone that I can see unless Newcastle are very foolish, but it would be a big favour to us and him.

We paid for B'gherra this Summer and cannot see much sense in off loading him a few months later at little profit. Unless we get a very good offer. Newcastle again?

If he goes then will we replace him? Not for sure.

McGregor would bring in most money, but not sure how much. We will let him go cheap I bet - 3m-4m.

IMO we could quite easily do without Boyd and Ferguson, but knowing us Bougherra will be the sacrificial lamb.

Ferguson will not be wanted by anyone that I can see unless Newcastle are very foolish, but it would be a big favour to us and him.

We paid for B'gherra this Summer and cannot see much sense in off loading him a few months later at little profit. Unless we get a very good offer. Newcastle again?

McGregor would bring in most money, but not sure how much. We will let him go cheap I bet - 3m-4m.

I'm Ferguson biggest critic, but i'm sure if he's available premiership clubs will still be interested.

Middlesbrough, Sunderland and Newcastle have been mentioned, but would he want to go that is the big question. <_<

I'm Ferguson biggest critic, but i'm sure if he's available premiership clubs will still be interested.

Middlesbrough, Sunderland and Newcastle have been mentioned, but would he want to go that is the big question. <_<

I just cannot see any demand for him.

McGregor, Bougherra, Thomson(when fit) Mendes and Davis.

I wouldn't touch the rest with a bargepole, they are not good enough!

Sad, but true.

It's frustrating listening to everyone moaning about how we should get rid of this that and the other and keep Boyd etc.

Problem is, we don't want our shite and no one else does.

McGregor, Bougherra, Thomson(when fit) Mendes and Davis.

I wouldn't touch the rest with a bargepole, they are not good enough!

Naismith?

Lafferty?

Not until either prove themselves at Rangers!

I just cannot see any demand for him.

If he was up for a move they would be a demand, if Faye can get a move to the EPL after his nightmare with us.

Barry Ferguson would get a move to the EPL

Am I the only person who sees Kyle Lafferty play?

He is a complete and utter abysmal footballer who is not worth £1.00 never mind £3.5m

Problem is, he's a striker not a winger like uncle watty keeps playing him at.

Till he plays in his preffered position its hard to criticise i think.