What would you do

how can u fix this. surely u need to sell players that people are actually willing to pay for

fringe players noone wants. so we cant sell the shite we want

our better players people want. Boyd etc

so ur we just looking for somone to blame.

how can u blame him this time.

when we wanted him to give money after kaunas etc he did this

surely its walter smiths fault no his. :unsure:

:2gunsfiring_v1:

how can u fix this. surely u need to sell players that people are actually willing to pay for

fringe players noone wants. so we cant sell the shite we want

our better players people want. Boyd etc

so ur we just looking for somone to blame.

how can u blame him this time.

when we wanted him to give money after kaunas etc he did this

surely its walter smiths fault no his. :unsure:

:2gunsfiring_v1:

Both parties are to blame.

As a businessman who has amassed a personal fortune of £650 million you think that Murray would have had the knowledge and experience to see that we would be in this position come January.

He effectively gave Walter Smith money which we didn't have in an attempt to appease us in the short term and it's backfiring because Walter blew it on players who have taken us sideways as opposed to forwards.

Having to sell an asset when you are five points clear is easier to get away with, than having to sell one when you are trailing by five points.

If I was Mr Murray and was taking the stick I was getting I would probably consider the taking up the next offer that comes along and see where that takes the club.

From our point of view it could be a case of better the devil you know.

He has'nt hidden the fact he wants to sell.

If I was Mr Murray and was taking the stick I was getting I would probably consider the taking up the next offer that comes along and see where that takes the club.

There isn't an offer coming along though, that is the problem.

To quote Mr Murray, "I have had offers, but felt they did not have the best interests of Rangers FC and the fans at heart"

To be fair, it was probably a money thing rather than that but he has stated several parties have been interested.

With the way the world economy is at the moment, there is no chance that anyone would look to buy football club in this league in its present state due to the pish tv rights etc

i would take the hit of paying off all these fringe players

offer half their contracts in a lump sum to get them off the wage bill

then as its club i love i would pump enough of my own cash to keep the wolves from the door say 25 million

then with a greatly reduced squad and wage budget i'd start again AND MAYBE concede 5 ina row to the tims while we build a solid platform on which to progress from

p.s i'd get rid of the 3 stooges even if 2 are rangers legends

The offers will come in, low and at the end of the window.

On topic, I would thank the Trust for their constructive criticism and invite them to a meeting to discuss the way forward.

The offers will come in, low and at the end of the window.

On topic, I would thank the Trust for their constructive criticism and invite them to a meeting to discuss the way forward.

For the club, not the players (tu)