Quick question.

Allzo

We're apparantley in debt, right?

..and David Murray has what, six hundred million bucks of his own... riiiiight?

We need to clear a debt of twenty five million.

Am I the only one who sees some sense in Murray getting his cheque book out and putting 1/24th of his money into Rangers?!

I'm trying to think why Murray isn't able to see this from the way that I, and most others probably see it. Why is he not putting any money into his beloved club??

Am I the only one who sees some sense in Murray getting his cheque book out and putting 1/24th of his money into Rangers?!

I'm trying to think why Murray isn't able to see this from the way that I, and most others probably see it. Why is he not putting any money into his beloved club??

you should apply for a job in murrays empire as you seem to have your finger on the pulse

:blink:

Quick answer : Fcuk off declan ! :sherlock:

Beloved? He's been trying to punt us for years. He, like most millionaires, lost a fortune in the changing economic climate, the last thing he's going to do is spend even more on an unattractive investment like an SPL football club mate.

The way i understand it and no doubt I'll get told i'm wrong about SDM money :tongue:

SDM doesn't have £660million sitting in the bank, that £660million is a estimate of what he's worth. meaning if he had to sell everything he owned he should have £660million in ready cash.

No doubt he has x amount of ready cash in his accounts, but at this time due to the financial climate he can't dip into his accounts to pay off our debt!

Hopefully Bluedell etc can clear this up (tu)

why would he when wanker managers fuck it up and give players rises for playing scoring etc.

Walter only picked the players to buy, Martin Bain negotiates the transfer fees and agrees the wages.

The way i understand it and no doubt I'll get told i'm wrong about SDM money :tongue:

SDM doesn't have £660million sitting in the bank, that £660million is a estimate of what he's worth. meaning if he had to sell everything he owned he should have £660million in ready cash.

No doubt he has x amount of ready cash in his accounts, but at this time due to the financial climate he can't dip into his accounts to pay off our debt!

Hopefully Bluedell etc can clear this up (tu)

You cleared it all up for me, mate. :P