WANTED Aberdeen Tickets AWAY

david271994

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Gailbrath aka Ticketmaster would be handy the now :pipe:

Whatever happend to him anyway?

Got banned for being to controversial and abusing people over PM so I'm led to believe.

He was a good member and would have dozens of Aberdeen away tickets for all you guys struggling.

:lol:

:lol: I know, he's some man!

God ano.

Gary probs going to risk it and how did you sneak into celtic park ?

I want to learn

It was easy when 16 full of Buckfast, don't think I would have the bottle now lol.

There is 3 lines of stewards/police you need to get past, go with 2 mates who have tickets and make sure they show them when walking past each police stop, at the same time you walk right behind them chatting on the phone to avoid showing ticket.

Once you have passed all 3 police lines you still have to get in the turnstile, this is where you need a mate to argue with the steward inside and you double up with while he is distracted and squeeze through, then run like fuck, hey presto.

You could also try slipping the steward £20, he is hardly going to refuse it as he will be on no more than £6 an hour.

That was going to be my plan but I thought fuck it, just try blag through.

Couple of people in my RSC done the old 20 quid trick last year at the game when horse heed scored in the last minute. Worked a trick.

God ano.

Gary probs going to risk it and how did you sneak into celtic park ?

I want to learn

It was easy when 16 full of Buckfast, don't think I would have the bottle now lol.

There is 3 lines of stewards/police you need to get past, go with 2 mates who have tickets and make sure they show them when walking past each police stop, at the same time you walk right behind them chatting on the phone to avoid showing ticket.

Once you have passed all 3 police lines you still have to get in the turnstile, this is where you need a mate to argue with the steward inside and you double up with while he is distracted and squeeze through, then run like fuck, hey presto.

You could also try slipping the steward £20, he is hardly going to refuse it as he will be on no more than £6 an hour.

That was going to be my plan but I thought fuck it, just try blag through.

Couple of people in my RSC done the old 20 quid trick last year at the game when horse heed scored in the last minute. Worked a trick.

That trick will always work, however I doubt my other trick with sneeking in by doubling up and using the fake ticket as they now have the bar code system.

One of my big mates skips in everywere, hes done it at the piggery, hearts, hibs, all other scottish grounds weve played at and barca, villareal, etc.

The cunt even skipped into the uefa cup final last year with hawf a scratch card :lol:

I dont know how the boy does it sometimes :lol:

Ive always seen one or two spare tickets outside the ground when the buses drive into the car park up at pittodrie. (tu)

One of my big mates skips in everywere, hes done it at the piggery, hearts, hibs, all other scottish grounds weve played at and barca, villareal, etc.

The cunt even skipped into the uefa cup final last year with hawf a scratch card :lol:

Ive always seen one or two spare tickets outside the ground when the buses drive into the car park up at pittodrie. (tu)

:lol: :lol:

About 4 years ago a guy off my bus got chased up the stairs at tyncastle after they caught him doubling up. He just ran int the stand and they couldny find him. Gets called linford christie sometimes now. :craphead:

About 4 years ago a guy off my bus got chased up the stairs at tyncastle after they caught him doubling up. He just ran int the stand and they couldny find him. Gets called linford christie sometimes now. :craphead:

I mind i tried to skip into Dunfermline a cupple a seasons ago with one of the guys off my bus and the steward jammed the turnstile on us half wiy threw and we got stuck a pure belter :anguish:,luckily managed tae bolt back out before the polis grabbed me. (tu):lol:

I mind i tried to skip into Dunfermline a cupple a seasons ago with one of the guys off my bus and the steward jammed the turnstile on us half wiy threw and we got stuck a pure belter :anguish:,luckily managed tae bolt back out before the polis grabbed me. (tu):lol:

Did you pay and did you get your money back LOL

Defenently trying that 20 pound thing at parkhead

(tu) Easy mate

Defo trying it. would i just stand up the back ?

Much you think i would need to give the guy and i hope any other fans that see me wouldnt grass me in.

Nah just go and stand with a mate or anywhere really, its mobbed and not one person sits down.

Not a chance, you wouldn't get grassed, at the 4-2 game a guy asked if he could double up with my mate and could his 12 year old boy double up with me and they got through no problem.

Defenently trying that 20 pound thing at parkhead

(tu) Easy mate

Defo trying it. would i just stand up the back ?

Much you think i would need to give the guy and i hope any other fans that see me wouldnt grass me in.

Not unless Boab see you :pipe:

Was waiting for that :pipe:

Couldnt get a ticket mate, think it wis one of PLGs first games and it wis mobbed but i just fucked off back tae the bus and got pished (tu)

Couldnt get a ticket mate, think it wis one of PLGs first games and it wis mobbed but i just fucked off back tae the bus and got pished (tu)

Think that was when Boyd scored an absolute screamer ? Hemdani played absolutely superb aswell that game.

:lol: wish I had one of them "FAIL" pictures.

:lol: wish I had one of them "FAIL" pictures.

2ngdbwn.jpg

:pipe:

F*ck

Am defo going for it 30 quid would be well enough.

Could a go in behind you and your mates gary ?

£30 would be a skoosh.

We don't go with Greengairs to the tattie dome mate, we run our own bus as we usually have about 50 going to it.