WANTED Aberdeen Tickets AWAY

david271994

Attention SuperRangers and Maybole:

Would one of you two change your Avatar's, I always think maybole has posted and its superrangers as i just quickly glance at the pic and they look the same!! :anguish:

:craphead:

Done :craphead:

:lol:doh:lol:

Are you sure it isn't too much like ure own?? there is the colour blue in both of them. :craphead:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my big mates skips in everywere, hes done it at the piggery, hearts, hibs, all other scottish grounds weve played at and barca, villareal, etc.

The cunt even skipped into the uefa cup final last year with hawf a scratch card :lol:

I dont know how the boy does it sometimes :lol:

Ive always seen one or two spare tickets outside the ground when the buses drive into the car park up at pittodrie. (tu)

About 4 years ago a guy off my bus got chased up the stairs at tyncastle after they caught him doubling up. He just ran int the stand and they couldny find him. Gets called linford christie sometimes now. :craphead:

:lol:

I mind i tried to skip into Dunfermline a cupple a seasons ago with one of the guys off my bus and the steward jammed the turnstile on us half wiy threw and we got stuck a pure belter :anguish:,luckily managed tae bolt back out before the polis grabbed me. (tu):lol:

:lol: wish I had one of them "FAIL" pictures.

Safe tae say i huvny tried tae skip in anywere since :lol:

Attention SuperRangers and Maybole:

Would one of you two change your Avatar's, I always think maybole has posted and its superrangers as i just quickly glance at the pic and they look the same!! :anguish:

:craphead:

Done :craphead:

:lol:doh:lol:

Are you sure it isn't too much like ure own?? there is the colour blue in both of them. :craphead:

I nearly replied to myself there thinking it was you :craphead:

Not meaning to be a fanny or anything but I just gave one to my mate as I came across a spare just there.

There is always a chance.

Your a fanny :craphead:

On a serious note, I reckon there will be tickets floating about up there.

My fud of a mate just gave me his to sell because hes "skint" hes a lying c...unt. One of my other mates was more than happy to take it off my hands though.

Not meaning to be a fanny or anything but I just gave one to my mate as I came across a spare just there.

There is always a chance.

Your a fanny :craphead:

On a serious note, I reckon there will be tickets floating about up there.

My fud of a mate just gave me his to sell because hes "skint" hes a lying c...unt. One of my other mates was more than happy to take it off my hands though.

His burd has probably asked him to go shopping.

Im sure your other mate will appreciate it more and will reward you with a bottle of your finest for your good deed!

I think I've got 2 tickets for me and my brother.

So if you pm me anyone that wants to go and I'll edit the heading and put names In on who needs tickets

pm'ed

I need 2. Pickup and pay in Aberdeen. Hope someone can help.

I,m going to be in Aberdeen on Satarday anyway. Think I'll just chance getting a ticket at the ground. I did it for what I think was PLG's first game, where Burky fainted in the searing heat lol. I vowed I would never go back to that shite hole after that but this game has a lot riding on it so I think I will eat my words and return to the pen.

So if you pm me anyone that wants to go and I'll edit the heading and put names In on who needs tickets

Nice one mate, who did you get them from, dougie?

naw mate.

guy on the site had some spare and offered me 2.

getting them up there.

can't wait

Nice one mate, who did you get them from, dougie?

naw mate.

guy on the site had some spare and offered me 2.

getting them up there.

can't wait

Have you booked seats through Dougie on the bus? I spoke to him today and he has 51 names and cant take 1 single person more.

Hope you have spoke to him.

Naw the bus is never full so a just presummed you wont need to book becuase ive never booked

It is always full for Aberdeen away mate, I phoned the other day and booked 14 seats.

That is a gutter for you after managing to get tickets.

Ano raging I always go to away games on that bus just presmed but its a lesson learned.

Is it 14 going from your supporters club now.

Yea 14 from Tannochside, we got offered 4 more tickets there but had to knock them back as there wasn't anymore space on the bus. The boys didn't want to travel with the whifflet bus.

Ano raging I always go to away games on that bus just presmed but its a lesson learned.

Is it 14 going from your supporters club now.

Yea 14 from Tannochside, we got offered 4 more tickets there but had to knock them back as there wasn't anymore space on the bus. The boys didn't want to travel with the whifflet bus.

F*ck it amazes me as how you get 1 ticket and end up possibly getting 18 going

You run that supporters club well .