***Live Football Thread***

sneddon

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe PSG are challenging for the title.

I can, Le Guen has made some great signings, he's found some cracking players, they are playing with confidence, the fans back him and the team is playing very well. They are scoring goals and grinding out results.

I can, Le Guen has made some great signings, he's found some cracking players, they are playing with confidence, the fans back him and the team is playing very well. They are scoring goals and grinding out results.

Makelele and Giuly were certainly two very good signings, but i still didn't think their squad was good enough to challenge for the league yet. Amazing turn around from a relegation battle to title challengers.

Give Le Guen a season or so and he'll mould a team into winners, it's that simple. I was doing some more research on him today and i actually didn't understand how extreme his 'revitalisation' mantra is. It's a cliche, but he literally does rip things up from top to bottom.

PSG are having a fantastic season. Simply fantastic.

Give Le Guen a season or so and he'll mould a team into winners, it's that simple. I was doing some more research on him today and i actually didn't understand how extreme his 'revitalisation' mantra is. It's a cliche, but he literally does rip things up from top to bottom.

To be fair he inherited a winning team at Lyon.

To be fair he inherited a winning team at Lyon.

He didn't at Rennes or PSG.

He may have done at Lyon, but the progress he made on players like Coupet, Juninho, Essien and Diarra was quite simply unbelievable. His style was completely different from Santini's.

The main thing at PSG is that his team are young and hungry.

That's something I think we are really missing.

And having a few players with the experience of Makelele and Giuly will also help!

Braga are Vitoria just now, it's on the Ladbrokes site.

I'll tell you what, Braga's Albert Meyong (the lad that Hearts have been linked with) is far better than anything we have up front. We could do worse.

Oldham's pink strip! :blink:

A one-off kit which they wear tonight in aid of breast cancer. They are auctioning off both sets of strips after the game.

Oldham's pink strip! :blink:

A one-off kit which they wear tonight in aid of breast cancer. They are auctioning off both sets of strips after the game.

Yeah I heard. Good for them.

Still a shocker though! ;)

It was bright that's for sure.

Thought the game was pretty poor especially the 1st half. There was a spell of 15 minutes in the 2nd that were pretty decent.

It was bright that's for sure.

Thought the game was pretty poor especially the 1st half. There was a spell of 15 minutes in the 2nd that were pretty decent.

Was Fabian Delph playing Muff?

If so, how did he play? I've only seen a few fleeting glimpses of him but he looks really promising. Tremendous technique for sure.

Delph was pretty poor tbh - he was involved in a few nice moves but his touch and all round play was pretty poor and he was getting a bit too carried away in the tackle.

Delph was pretty poor tbh - he was involved in a few nice moves but his touch and all round play was pretty poor and he was getting a bit too carried away in the tackle.

Cheers mate.

As i said I've only seen a few highlights here and there so haven't really been able to build an opinion on him yet.

I'll need to catch a few Leeds games when they are on again, need another look at Jermain Beckford aswell. I've still got him down as a bit of an enigma.