Reality check

reddrock

Lets be honest and grateful at the same time we snatch 3 points today which is great , but having been there and spent good money on flights from luton , we were no better than poor , thank feck boyd aint been sold yet

The one plus was Fleck the boy did feckin good

no better than poor we were rank rotten, why cant we go at teams i thought todays performance was like playing away in europe we defended for our lives at times and even when we were a man up we still defended. why did we not really gofor them instead of trying to hold on i mean whittaker for boyd i ask you this was falkirk at ibrox not barcelona at the nou camp

First 30mins we were a disgrace but after that we ran the game if not playing too well in the process.

The conditions were awful so that was a factor but I was personally disappointed with the performance of several players as well as the manager's failure to make the required changes to the team.

More improvement required if we're to win next weekend.

Lets be honest and grateful at the same time we snatch 3 points today which is great , but having been there and spent good money on flights from luton , we were no better than poor , thank feck boyd aint been sold yet

The one plus was Fleck the boy did feckin good

walter and davy have said that we are not allowed to criticize. :rolleyes:

Let's face it Miller is not going to score more than a few goals and apart from Novo we have no other proven goalscorers.

Naismith can also score goals when required but certainly not to the same degree as Boyd and definitely not if he's played wide. Novo's position also seems to change on a match-by-match basis while Lafferty and Velicka are unproven at the club.

Boyd showed again today that he's far from the best player in the world but he will score vital goals - tap in, set-pieces or otherwise. I'd be rather worried if we lost that contribution for the rest of the season and, if we do want to move him, would much rather we waited until the summer so do so.