Looking for trouble Walter ?

lancedeangers1

Looking at the teamsheet for the game against Aberdeen and in particular the decision to leave Boyd on the bench and play one up front has left me astonished at the situation Walter smith has created again. To make matters even more controversial he has put Lee M'culloch in the line up.

It almost seems that WS is looking for a fight with the fans? He knows this will be a most baffling tactical decision which in my opinion shows too much respect to the opposition and disrespect to Boyd in particular. He has left himself wide open for criticism if we dont get the result we need. Even if we do win the game it will be the subject of criticism within.

Why not go with our strongest side and winning formula and play our game?

I hope we win the game obviously, but now even more so because of the further uproar and division these decisions are gonna provoke if we dont. I dont want to see anymore of a wedge driven between the fans and club, i just wonder if Walter has the same sentiments?

With the results a/deen have had at home this season, & the wins we have scraped last season, playing with 1 up front, i wasnt surprised tbh.

He's playing it tight, trying to nick a 0-1.

We shall see how he does with it.

THe team takes its lead from the manager who in his team selection said I am scared of Aberdeen.

1000% correct. This man will never change, he got away with these tactics the last time in charge because he had quality in the side. Lee McCulloch wouldn,t have been allowed to carry the hamper.

To summarise our situation prior to todays match- Celtic had slipped up recently and allowed us to come within 2 points of them. We had the opportunity to go to the top as celtic basically said to us ' go ahead, lets see what your made of?' ... Well even with that carrot of opportunity being dangled WS didnt have the balls and declined.

We will get what we deserve - F*** all...

Not great but not the worst result or performance, especially remembering Celtic got horsed there and we've got a poor recent record there. No need for anyone to press the panic button. ;)

I disagree mate, if this is how scared he is against Aberdeen then what fuckin hope have we when we see his teamsheet and tactics v Celtic? I think people need to understand that we need to get more points than celtic in order to go above them. Are you convinced he'll go for a win against celtic??