the shop window

All McCulloch done was give away fouls and a fussy ref would have sent him off for persistant fouling.

Lost the ball,gave it away and contributed nothing alongside other mafia soldier Ferguson......get them both tae fuck this week............Walters weans

Lee McCulloch broke up play on a few occassions, he had a nice few touches and he released both Davis and Fleck on two occassions, 1st one, Fleck had a decent strike at goals and the other, Davis fcuked up.

He also got caught out of position and gave away far too many fouls.

But, he out-shawn Captain Undroppable for the majority of the game, bar the 15 minutes Barry Ferguson decided to turn up, at the end.

(tu)

McCulloch is getting loads of stick in various threads on this forum, but he was nowhere close to being our worst player yesterday.

So we've got a decent DMC in Hemdani, but opt to play a hammerthrower like McCulloch there who could easily have been sent off just for persistent fouling?

Let's face facts here, Aberdeen are a bunch of journeymen and Bosmans. Dominating them in midfield with players who cost in the multiple millions isn't much to craw about for a team like us. I think McCulloch was played just like Cousin was, to show potential suitors what he can do and hopefully get him to fuck off the wage bill.

Does anyone think this is the reason why Fleck has been put in just before the transfer window closes?

Never seen the game yesterday, how'd Fleck play?

He played well in the first half mate, taking people on and making some good runs and had a few shots which flew over the bar. Fell out the game a bit in the second half as Aberdeen tightened up and was eventually subbed for Novo, but an impressive performance for a boy his age.

I'd be shocked if anyone came in for him until he had actually established himself in the team, but he is looking like a good prospect.

So we've got a decent DMC in Hemdani, but opt to play a hammerthrower like McCulloch there who could easily have been sent off just for persistent fouling?

A lot of Aberdeen's game is playing back to front and looking for Aluko to feed off of Miller's scraps.

Hemdani is a wonderful footballer, but would he have been able to challenge, let alone beat, Miller in the air.

I doubt it.

McCulloch got clobbered off Weir(?) when going up for a header with Miller, or gave away numerous fouls because he wasn't goal side or just couldn't tackle. Fair play the midfield of ours stifled theirs, but with 5 players in there costing about £12 million quid+ I'd expect that really.

McCulloch did protect the back four, but you have to wonder why we are buying players like Edu (injured I know) and have Hemdani on what £17,000 a week when we throw in a guy like McCulloch who Walter is basically praying can win a header against dross like Lee Miller.