Rangers Song on Saturday

MrT

I really liked this one never heard it before is it new? If so it has to catch on was well good when we all started singing it!!

here is how it goes for those who dont know it,

There were 10 german bombers in the air

There were 10 german bombers in the air

there were 10 german bombers

10 german bombers

10 german bombers in the air

AND the RAF from Britain shot them down

AND the RAF from Britain shot them down

and the RAF from Britain

RAF from Britain

RAF from Britain shot them done

There were 9 german bombers in the air

and so on

Was great really enjoyed it :21:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We should leave these songs to the scummy element of the England crowd, even the decent English fans are embarrassed by this pish…..

Eh? What is exactly wrong with this song? Can't you enjoy a bit of fun and banter?

Fuck going on a night out with you, domino's club for half a bitter then finish the night off at the bingo with a tomato juice.

We should leave these songs to the scummy element of the England crowd, even the decent English fans are embarrassed by this pish…..

Eh? What is exactly wrong with this song? Can't you enjoy a bit of fun and banter?

Fuck going on a night out with you, domino's club for half a bitter then finish the night off at the bingo with a tomato juice.

Aye, Was playing dominoes at the closing night of the end on Saturday…..couldn’t hear the chapping though for the pesky sound of laurent garnier in the background…….they also had no tomato juice…… :mad:

The song is an engelrland staple, why would we sing it, and why would you be proud to sing it in Germany, cringeworthy stuff………

N. Irish fans sing it aswell - they replace Britain with Ulster.

Great song, especially on European trips.

All I am saying is it was a great song and really enjoyed it, I think 50,000 at ibrox doing it would be fantastic!! :21:

It's just a wee bit of banter to play on the stereotypes given to us by other club's fans...

Reallllly......... :unsure:

I know that's why I've sang it on occasion and I know that's why some people started singing it over the last few years....

Harmless stuff.

It's just a wee bit of banter to play on the stereotypes given to us by other club's fans...

I know that's why I've sang it on occasion and I know that's why some people started singing it over the last few years....

Harmless stuff.

exactly! (tu)

It's been sung several times at Ibrox. Not by the majority but it is rolled out on occasion.

Never heard it and I am a season ticket holder I must move!!

Would be great if the majority sang it!!

It's been sung several times at Ibrox. Not by the majority but it is rolled out on occasion.

Never heard it and I am a season ticket holder I must move!!

Would be great if the majority sang it!!

You occasionally hear it from the broomie.

Harmless stuff.

No one does irony like us I suppose……

Aye, Was playing dominoes at the closing night of the end on Saturday…..couldn’t hear the chapping though for the pesky sound of laurent garnier in the background…….they also had no tomato juice…… :mad:

The song is an engelrland staple, why would we sing it, and why would you be proud to sing it in Germany, cringeworthy stuff………

Because germens tryed to blow up where i live so i would sing It, get it up the germens

THERE WERE 10 GERMEN BOMBER'S IN THE AIR,

THERE WERE 10 GERMEN BOMBER'S IN THE AIR

THERE WERE 10 GERMEN BOMBER'S

10 GERMEN BOBMERS

10 GERMEN BOMBER'S IN THE AIR

AND THE RAF FROM BRITTAIN SHOT THEM DOWN

AND THE RAF FROM BRITTAIN SHOT THEM DOWN

AND THE RAF FROM BRITTAIN,RAF FROM BRITTAIN

RAF FROM BRITTAIN SHOT THEM DOWN,

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH................... AND YOUS KNOW THE REST

post-9551-1232980277_thumb.jpg