Rangers Song on Saturday

MrT

Sounds hilarious going to Germany and singing about the second world war….reminds me of the lovely lads that made the panorama special after the world cup there…the Germans didn’t seem to take it as humorous banter then…..

Unnecessarily disrespectful ….but who cares eh…….it’s only Rangers reputation…..

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds hilarious going to Germany and singing about the second world war….reminds me of the lovely lads that made the panorama special after the world cup there…the Germans didn’t seem to take it as humorous banter then…..

Unnecessarily disrespectful ….but who cares eh…….it’s only Rangers reputation…..

Wind yer neck in love and get off the ooooh look at me im offended patter FFS. The lad is German and Takes an England Flag to all HSV games as he sees himself as English with his mum and dad being English. The Germans know how to take it but sadly you don't. Some people might want to remember Britains Finest Hour and they have every right to piss off with yer bollocks ya twat.

Sounds hilarious going to Germany and singing about the second world war….reminds me of the lovely lads that made the panorama special after the world cup there…the Germans didn't seem to take it as humorous banter then…..

Unnecessarily disrespectful ….but who cares eh…….it's only Rangers reputation…..

Mope Mope Mope Mope

We were singing that 2 to 3 seasons ago..

The 10 German bombers one, mostly at euro aways though.

And as said, England have been singing it for a while, there is a few renditions of it on you tube.

Jeeeeeeesus..

:anguish:

:anguish:

:anguish: :anguish:

Young daft laddies who'd run a million miles from a German bomber in the skies. Not a Rangers song in any sense, just a method by which to be beaten by the press and sully the already battered reputation of the club when we need it least.

Sniff sniff