Rangers Song on Saturday

MrT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We should leave these songs to the scummy element of the England crowd, even the decent English fans are embarrassed by this pish…..

Eh? What is exactly wrong with this song? Can't you enjoy a bit of fun and banter?

Fuck going on a night out with you, domino's club for half a bitter then finish the night off at the bingo with a tomato juice.

Aye, Was playing dominoes at the closing night of the end on Saturday…..couldn’t hear the chapping though for the pesky sound of laurent garnier in the background…….they also had no tomato juice…… :mad:

The song is an engelrland staple, why would we sing it, and why would you be proud to sing it in Germany, cringeworthy stuff………

Because germens tryed to blow up where i live so i would sing It, get it up the germens

THERE WERE 10 GERMEN BOMBER'S IN THE AIR,

THERE WERE 10 GERMEN BOMBER'S IN THE AIR

THERE WERE 10 GERMEN BOMBER'S

10 GERMEN BOBMERS

10 GERMEN BOMBER'S IN THE AIR

AND THE RAF FROM BRITTAIN SHOT THEM DOWN

AND THE RAF FROM BRITTAIN SHOT THEM DOWN

AND THE RAF FROM BRITTAIN,RAF FROM BRITTAIN

RAF FROM BRITTAIN SHOT THEM DOWN,

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH................... AND YOUS KNOW THE REST

Holy fuck. You spell English words like a German. :craphead:

No one does irony like us I suppose……

Of course it's ironic - I thought I'd made that clear by suggesting it was sung as a play on their attitude as well as perhaps being lighthearted towards our own.

You'd be surprised just how metaphysical some of the singing sections can be... ;)

So do you hate all Germans because of the second world war ?

It's all a bit silly considering how long ago it was and the fact we have German fan clubs.

Met a few members of the Hamburg Loyal in Manchester. Great banter (tu)

Anway, I wouldn't have thought the song was directed at "Germans" - more the German Nazi regime....

It's all a bit silly considering how long ago it was and the fact we have German fan clubs.

Anway, I wouldn't have thought the song was directed at "Germans" - more the German Nazi regime....

How many of them are left........ :ohmy:

Or by that do you mean the current pope....... :pipe::D

[quote name='Jake'

How many of them are left........ :ohmy:

Or by that do you mean the current pope....... :pipe::D

:pipe:

I don't think the Nazi party was ever the majority in Germany and most of the armed forces weren't either, many of their armed forces commanding officers despised Hitler and his regime. There was historically a strong sense of honour in the German military that didn't sit well with some of the nazi parties ideas.

Also bear in mind many ex soldiers from both sides in WWII have met and realised they were only doing their duty I feel it's just a bit daft. Nothing serious but probably a decade or two past it's sell by date. The world has moved on from that type of thing and we're in danger of looking like we're stuck in the past.

[quote name='Jake'

I don't think the Nazi party was ever the majority in Germany and most of the armed forces weren't either, many of their armed forces commanding officers despised Hitler and his regime. There was historically a strong sense of honour in the German military that didn't sit well with some of the nazi parties ideas.

Also bear in mind many ex soldiers from both sides in WWII have met and realised they were only doing their duty I feel it's just a bit daft. Nothing serious but probably a decade or two past it's sell by date. The world has moved on from that type of thing and we're in danger of looking like we're stuck in the past.

The armed forces were fighting for the Nazi party (tu) Although, saying that, I went to see the new Tom Cruise film last night and there were certainly a few who weren't.... :pipe:

I personally don't think there's anything wrong in singing about past glories but in today's PC society nothing's fair game. Not even the hokey cokey ;)

Naw I just dont care about them

the germens are all arrogant.

I wouldn't say I hate them all But I dont like them

The point is I would sing the song!

Nothing like condemning a whole nation in 5 words :P

We should leave these songs to the scummy element of the England crowd, even the decent English fans are embarrassed by this pish…..

Eh? What is exactly wrong with this song? Can't you enjoy a bit of fun and banter?

Fuck going on a night out with you, domino's club for half a bitter then finish the night off at the bingo with a tomato juice.

This from a man who sings it IN Germany.

Its moronic, your obvioulsy a pure riot at the games.

So..you dont sing 'Derry's walls' then?

:uk:

Its moronic??? I sing this song everywhere and I sing it loud.

Why by singing this song would I be a riot at the games? I'm at every game supporting the the team and singing British songs at the same time.

:rolleyes:

Its moronic??? I sing this song everywhere and I sing it loud.

Why by singing this song would I be a riot at the games? I'm at every game supporting the the team and singing British songs at the same time.

:rolleyes:

My hero!

I thought it was a Rangers song???

I think people need to remember this was actually released by GERMANS. The song is harmless fun IMO and i know many Germans see it as that as well. I have been in the company of a German of English Parentage singing this in a Pub full of Germans along with ''5-1 and Even heskey scored'' and ''two world wars and world cup''. They seen it for what is it FUN.

Im off to Hamburg this weekend and im pretty sure the lads are not gonna be upset that i was singing this up in Dolly land at the weekend.

I think people need to remember this was actually released by GERMANS. The song is harmless fun IMO and i know many Germans see it as that as well. I have been in the company of a German of English Parentage singing this in a Pub full of Germans along with ''5-1 and Even heskey scored'' and ''two world wars and world cup''. They seen it for what is it FUN.

Im off to Hamburg this weekend and im pretty sure the lads are not gonna be upset that i was singing this up in Dolly land at the weekend.

The Hamburg Loyal are great (tu)

A few of them were over for the Dons game actually but I didn't manage to meet up with them. They were probably joining in!

About as harmless and funny as Afghanistan Muslims singing 10 capped Marines = not.