Tickets for tomorrow.

papaguy51

Mate just texted me seeing if I wanted to go.

Think I will given that it's a midweek game and I don't get to many of the weekend fixtures.

Will we be able to pay at the door given it's not a sellout? Not been to Hampden for a while and totally unsure of how it works nowdays :pipe:

Cheers.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow now, I'm off for a weeks holiday and all my pals were a meant to be working so I was :anguish: :anguish: as I wanted an all day shot before I went to the game.

BUT today 4 of my pals got paid off :D so I now have a good session a head of me!

RANGERS take on Falkirk tonght for a place in the Co-operative Insurance Cup final and you can get tickets right up until kick-off.

The Rangers Ticket Centre will be selling from 10am to 4pm today and special ticket booths are being set up at Hampden.

Following consultation with the Police, Rangers fans will be able to buy tickets from 5pm until the 7.45pm kick-off from a booth located at the South West side of the Stadium adjacent to Lesser Hampden (Letherby Drive).

Tickets are priced £18 and £22 for adults,

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1534204,00.html

Heading up to Ibrox myself in half an hour to get some too. Called the ticketline and tried the site, but htey're both saying the tickets are complete random.

Last thing anyone wants is to be behind the goals at Hampden!