Hitman vs Pacman?

Going to be a top fight and im not convinced that Manny will easily dispose of Hatton.

Hatton is looking a lot slicker with mayweather snr training him.Hes not coming forward as much with his head in the firing line.Looked a lot fitter and comfortable at light welterweight.

Paquaio is good but hes stepping up a few weightclasses to fight at the hitmans best weight,obviously he moved up above that to fight De La Hoya but take what you want from that result,DLH is shot.Paquaios got he speed in his favour but i dont think he has the power to stop Hatton.

If Hatton turns in a top performance i think he can definatly cause an upset.just as Sugar did to Margarito

Thoughts?

Going to be a top fight and im not convinced that Manny will easily dispose of Hatton.

Hatton is looking a lot slicker with mayweather snr training him.Hes not coming forward as much with his head in the firing line.Looked a lot fitter and comfortable at light welterweight.

Paquaio is good but hes stepping up a few weightclasses to fight at the hitmans best weight,obviously he moved up above that to fight De La Hoya but take what you want from that result,DLH is shot.Paquaios got he speed in his favour but i dont think he has the power to stop Hatton.

If Hatton turns in a top performance i think he can definatly cause an upset.just as Sugar did to Margarito

Thoughts?

to close to call. my heart says hatton, but my head says pacman.. no matter what the result, i`ll be there. just booked my flights & hotel today.. cant wait

Actually quite worried about this one. I honestly think this could be Hatton's last fight, i can see him getting battered. Really hope i'm wrong but i fear the worst.

I really hope it isnt.

I dont no which way its going to go. Manny is defo the favourite but we havnt seen him be hit by a natural welterweight, DLH hardly hit him.

I think hatton can finish manny, im just not sure if he can get close to him. Hatton will have to be on top form to win.

Actually quite worried about this one. I honestly think this could be Hatton's last fight, i can see him getting battered. Really hope i'm wrong but i fear the worst.

I really hope it isnt.

I dont no which way its going to go. Manny is defo the favourite but we havnt seen him be hit by a natural welterweight, DLH hardly hit him.

I think hatton can finish manny, im just not sure if he can get close to him. Hatton will have to be on top form to win.

Pac will destroy Hatton! Don't be fooled by Ricky's performance against Malinaggi! PM was pish and a perfect fighter for RH to fight! Had absolutely no power to keep Ricky honest and not quick enough to keep a distance!

Pac on the other hand is a whole different kettle of fish! Among the fastest hands in the business, he will obliterate Hatton whenever he steps in range, before Ricky tries his predictable 'hit and hold' that he has made a career of......difference is, Pac movement is just to good for Hatton to be able to maul. I think it will be Pac DLH all over again! Despite Oscar being shot, I would still fancy him to beat Hatton today; as I dont rate Hatton all that much.

Hatton's career best result still remains a win over a shot, ring rusty Kostya Tzsyua, who was only over for one last payday; and even then Ricky was overly dependent on his personal in house ref, Dave Parris bending the rules to allow him to do what he wanted. When KT didnt come out of the last round, I had Hatton 2 up, so even then, the KT fight was very close. Hatton has never beaten a prime, 'elite' boxer, and the only one he fought destroyed him! I see the Pac fight going the same way!

I really hope it isnt.

Pac will destroy Hatton! Don't be fooled by Ricky's performance against Malinaggi! PM was pish and a perfect fighter for RH to fight! Had absolutely no power to keep Ricky honest and not quick enough to keep a distance!

Pac on the other hand is a whole different kettle of fish! Among the fastest hands in the business, he will obliterate Hatton whenever he steps in range, before Ricky tries his predictable 'hit and hold' that he has made a career of......difference is, Pac movement is just to good for Hatton to be able to maul. I think it will be Pac DLH all over again! Despite Oscar being shot, I would still fancy him to beat Hatton today; as I dont rate Hatton all that much.

Hatton's career best result still remains a win over a shot, ring rusty Kostya Tzsyua, who was only over for one last payday; and even then Ricky was overly dependent on his personal in house ref, Dave Parris bending the rules to allow him to do what he wanted. When KT didnt come out of the last round, I had Hatton 2 up, so even then, the KT fight was very close. Hatton has never beaten a prime, 'elite' boxer, and the only one he fought destroyed him! I see the Pac fight going the same way!

i agree that PM was pish but you have given no credit whatsoever as to how good hattom was - he never let PM begin to box!

also yes hatton has never been an elite boxer BUT he has a brawling attitude and a determination that i dont think pacman will have ever come across before.

my heart says hatton but my head says pacman

I really don't think hatton is all that special. He is obviously good but no where near good enough to be considered best pound-for-pound in the world. Which he says he will be if he wins!! He got beaten up off one and now he's going to get beaten up off another!!

I really hope it isnt.

i agree that PM was pish but you have given no credit whatsoever as to how good hattom was - he never let PM begin to box!

also yes hatton has never been an elite boxer BUT he has a brawling attitude and a determination that i dont think pacman will have ever come across before.

my heart says hatton but my head says pacman

Determination.............

Brawling attitude.........

You never heard of Morales and Barrera? While El Terible did beat Manny once, he was later beaten badly. Barrera never fared too well either! I would say that these 2 mexicans (although slightly past their primes, and battleworn) offer more of a challenge than Hatton!

Hatton's only chance is if Manny has more legal difficulties and takes his eye of the ball, or if takes Hatton too lightly; as afterall, this fight is merely a tune up to Pacman v Mayweather - although Manny is getting well paid for this!

Determination.............

Brawling attitude.........

You never heard of Morales and Barrera? While El Terible did beat Manny once, he was later beaten badly. Barrera never fared too well either! I would say that these 2 mexicans (although slightly past their primes, and battleworn) offer more of a challenge than Hatton!

Hatton's only chance is if Manny has more legal difficulties and takes his eye of the ball, or if takes Hatton too lightly; as afterall, this fight is merely a tune up to Pacman v Mayweather - although Manny is getting well paid for this!

suppose we'll see - should be a cracking fight nonetheless!

I would agree that this is a 'warm up' for Manny v Mayweather.As obviously Mannys the favourite and the american public expect Manny to win.

I for one dont think its as cut and dried as many think.I think Hatton has got the power,Hes probably one of the hardest punchers in the business for his size.While Manny has undoubtedly got the skill and speed advantage,Hatton has that punchers chance of catching Manny a few times,who as to this day has never fought someone with this much power,especially the trademark left to the body which proved devasting to Castillo.

If Hatton boxes smart,which with Mayweather snr in his corner(the best defensive coach in the world IMO) i believe he can,chances are he will get his oportunities to have a go at Manny.Hatton needs to KO him to win.

If he does win i dont think he he can say hes pound for pound the best,as i dont think Manny is.