Killie land Kyle

Kilmarnock are on the verge of signing former Scotland striker Kevin Kyle.

Kyle was released by Coventry earlier this week and Killie have moved quickly to offer him a move to Rugby Park.

Killie boss Jim Jefferies has revealed the ex-Sunderland hit-man has agreed an 18-month deal and the move is subject to a medical.

"He's agreed terms and the deal is now just subject to a medical," said Jefferies.

"Kevin's had quite a few offers, but he's excited about the challenge of coming to Kilmarnock and I'm sure he'll be terrific for us."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_4867603,00.html

I think I was 14/15 when he came to Rochdale on loan (we got free tickets from school lol) But I remember the whole of The Rochdale fans who arnt usually fussy they've been in the same div for nearly 50 years booing him because he was that bad. I couldnt believe it when he actually got called up to the Scotland squad rubbing my eyes when it was on the telly, but that was unlce Berti lmao

a god awflu player...out of his depth in League 2

I think I was 14/15 when he came to Rochdale on loan (we got free tickets from school lol) But I remember the whole of The Rochdale fans who arnt usually fussy they've been in the same div for nearly 50 years booing him because he was that bad. I couldnt believe it when he actually got called up to the Scotland squad rubbing my eyes when it was on the telly, but that was unlce Berti lmao

a god awflu player...out of his depth in League 2

I have a Rochdale strip.

I'm sure it's 30 years old.

I still have haunting memories of McLeish constantly trying to sign him on loan, even when his career in the top flight was clearly over. If i remember right he even tried to include him in an exchange with the Flo deal, and then again when the deal to sign Hakan Suker fell through.

I still have haunting memories of McLeish constantly trying to sign him on loan, even when his career in the top flight was clearly over. If i remember right he even tried to include him in an exchange with the Flo deal, and then again when the deal to sign Hakan Suker fell through.

JJ tryed to sign him for hearts on about 8 different occasions whilst he played for sunderland.