From FIFA . com

nvager

Simple we,re not that good a team, it pains me to say this and its poss, we can win the league which shows you the state of Scottish football.

Usually when a team wins their league its on the back of a long unbeaten run, at this moment in time you just cant see us going on say a 15-20

game unbeaten run maybe winning most of those games, and I really hope your on here come May saying Fudgie you where talking pish back

then, but I dont see it.

But hey no-matter what am Rangers till I die.

What you'll find is that those teams do it once a season, but we'll do it three or four times a season which seperates us from the crowd.

Correction.

2nd time hearts could have had the chance to have a 4game win streak. although we got beat.

So you've done it once this season

Now Hamilton have down it once.

Wheres the correction?

What you'll find is that those teams do it once a season, but we'll do it three or four times a season which seperates us from the crowd.

Correction.

2nd time hearts could have had the chance to have a 4game win streak. although we got beat.

So you've done it once this season

Now Hamilton have down it once.

Wheres the correction?

hearts are shite - i think thats the correction he was looking for (tu)

Hamilton host Hearts at New Douglas Park with both sides looking for their fourth straight win in the league.

Why cant WE do that?

Erm.......................... how many points are we ahead of these teams?

Correction.

So you've won 4IAR and 3IAR this season.

What exactly is your point?